news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 12-23-2010, 01:44 AM   #1
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse
Default Please Help me out and post this shit EVERYWHERE

I just entered the now infamous T-Pain motivation contest, you guys are welcome to enter too
http://nappyboyonline.com/profiles/b...-motivated-the
honestly I know that I'm more unique then a lot of the cats that have entered, and I think part of this game (even tho it doesn't say so) is the promotional angle, so I'm going to do all I can but if you guys can blog about this

post it up on facebook or wtv it'd really help me out...that is only if you dig it lol, but I'm ready for this shit and I'm staying on my grind even if this doesn't work out but whatever you can do will be most helpfull
grace&piece
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 01:49 AM   #2
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to H.Notik

word i'll pass this around.

I recorded a diss to pain as my angle...not sure if i'm gonna actually enter it.

props though

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

H.Notik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 01:54 AM   #3
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha ^ word well i just hope he at least listens to it! lol, props man really appreciate it
Old 12-23-2010, 10:22 PM   #4
White_Mouse
student of the culture

bump
Old 12-23-2010, 10:46 PM   #5
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

well Mouse i give you props for rockin that beat

i had to skip who i think is T pain at the start? (not very familiar with his music lol) but i was down with your verse
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 03:48 AM   #6
White_Mouse
student of the culture

lol word if you think that shit's out there peep this

me on some singing ish lol, but for what it's worth this is one of my best verses imo in any genre that I've done so far
Old 12-26-2010, 02:19 AM   #7
White_Mouse
student of the culture

bump
Old 12-26-2010, 02:28 AM   #8
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

spammed it on facebook

now u go here n repost on fb or sumthing lol PEACE MOUSE
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=103629
Old 12-26-2010, 03:04 AM   #9
White_Mouse
student of the culture

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
spammed it on facebook

now u go here n repost on fb or sumthing lol PEACE MOUSE
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=103629
4sure man fair promotion 4both I digz
Old 12-27-2010, 08:49 AM   #10
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

yo i gots to be honest with you fam cos i always felt you got potential, this shit dont really fit your style at all, you did your thing and all of that but truth be told you sounded a little uncomfortable on that beat.............. still better than garbage t-pain tho lol, lyricaly your always on point tho, stay up fam keep doing your thing!!!
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 11:11 PM   #11
White_Mouse
student of the culture

for real man I felt the same way lol, it isn't my style but I like going outside the box because I hate putting myself in one, check the "Christmas Song" too and let me know what you think, I flexed on that one better
Old 12-28-2010, 11:09 AM   #12
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Mouse View Post
for real man I felt the same way lol, it isn't my style but I like going outside the box because I hate putting myself in one, check the "Christmas Song" too and let me know what you think, I flexed on that one better

word up fam you gots to step out the box from to to time or we will never evolve and there will be nothing new under the sun, keep pushing them boundries fam......... peace!!!!
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:11 PM   #13
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ouch , ima always remember u for this one
Old 12-29-2010, 10:31 PM   #14
White_Mouse
student of the culture

^ I don't know what that exactly means lol but I'm just doing my best at this game whatever it's worth to anyone