news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-14-2011, 01:22 PM   #1
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms
Default Motivation/ambition

What fires you up?

What makes you stay disciplined and what do you do on the daily to maintain focus?

What do you do when something bad happens that can impede your progress?

How do you overcome and stay focused?

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:43 PM   #2
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

I lagh at everything! innerlagh neutral,
int the mornign when I feed my fish I focus think say my own lil mix of sutra mantra pray, then I get in tai chi/yoga mode then kung fu mode then ninja mode haha all within 1 or 2 hours and then I try to act like a good example parent to my Son and tru the dayz try to be a good student of what life brings me and were it gots me at moment in the now its all been stirred by a greater force and I used to go against it till I ended up in jail.

and in the evening same thing as in the morning.
When sjit goes fucup i jus lagh and think of the universe and how big it is haha
PEACE
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-14-2011 at 01:47 PM.
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:13 PM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
What fires you up?
a difficult task that must be completed

Quote:
What makes you stay disciplined and what do you do on the daily to maintain focus?

i break my disciplines often and go the other way so that i can feel the pressure of not having what is right and exact - this is not always done purposely though - daily, i find something to accomplish - sleep feels better after a night of rigorous work

Quote:
What do you do when something bad happens that can impede your progress?
that's usually an indication that something in your life must change - you've been doing the same thing too long - this can cause bad things to happen

Quote:
looking at all the other possible things that i can end up hitting besides my target - hitting all of those things and missing the target often - after suffering all those losses, the target gets clearer - in other words, in life look at all of the pitfalls and possibilities, get in them in order to lose the fear of them, then live
Old 01-15-2011, 01:59 PM   #4
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
What fires you up?

knowing and understanding the potential that i have to do something and do it effectively

What makes you stay disciplined and what do you do on the daily to maintain focus? knowing that nothing good comes without much practice and understanding that everyone lives arent the same----some are in less unfortunate situations and some are no longer with us for the mistakes or errors that he/she made

What do you do when something bad happens that can impede your progress? stop evalute my error and try to fix it

think my first answer answers my last