news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > International Hip-Hop

Old 01-18-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
NO CURE RECORDS

NO CURE RECORDS grasshopper
Default Cyrus malachi - Ancient Future album Feat Ruste juxx bronze nazareth darkim be allah

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cyrus Malachi Ancient Future

Cyrus Malachi burst onto the Uk hip hop scene with his crew - Triple Darkness, releasing their 2008 debut album 'Anathema', now in April 2011, after numerous group and guest apperances Malachi will release his debut album "Ancient Future" via No Cure Records. The album will set a new standard for lyricism in the UK.

"I have always been fascinated with language and words at different stages in my life, I have really immersed myself in literature" says Cyrus who promises "Ancient Future" to be a breathtaking album with intricate, emotive and thought provoking lyrics. Production comes from Diplimat, 7th Dan, Beat Butcha, Endemic, Chemo & more.

"The album is an epic twenty track opus. It features Ruste Juxx, Bronze nazareth, Kevlaar 7, Killa Sha, Darkim Be Allah, M9, Kyza, Iron Braydz & more. The title “Ancient Future” encapsulates everything I’m about" Malachi represents the essence, skill & respect for the art form, and above all, genuine love for this powerful music.

Ancient Future will hit stores worldwide in early April.

Full campaign here >> http://nocurerecords.fanbridge.com/c....php?id=694329 please repost!!

Follow Cyrus on twitter - http://twitter.com/cyrusmalachi

Add Cyrus on facebook - http://facebook.com/cyrusmalachi

http://nocurerecords.co.uk

DOWNLOAD FREE MIXTAPE THE ISIS PAPERS BY CYRUS MALACHI HERE >>> http://usershare.net/2pexm1smfcwi?

Last edited by NO CURE RECORDS; 01-18-2011 at 10:03 AM.
NO CURE RECORDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:50 PM   #2
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I will cop this! Not a hard decision, everything I've heard from this guy has been fire!

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:44 AM   #3
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is a sick album. reminds me of the vibe wu used to give me,.

but cyrus's lyrics are sharper, his storytelling/imagery is very descriptive,.
and his concepts are astoundng,. black madonna, duality, brave new world are all classics

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 01:14 PM   #4
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Black Madonna is my favorite track on this overall well made album!
He came ill with it on all fronts!

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 05-27-2011, 01:31 PM   #5
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol bamboo, i find it funny that you like black madonna, while your thing on your avatar reads bootyologist

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-28-2011, 03:41 AM   #6
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
lol bamboo, i find it funny that you like black madonna, while your thing on your avatar reads bootyologist
oh.. that has nothing to do with anything lol. I can still relate to and understand the message of this song on a social scale. all I have to do is look at my family and friends, my friends friends, ppl at my work place or out in the clubs etc.

now my liking of the female gluteus maximus, that's just "pygophilia". none of that weird disgusting stuff, just appreciating the looks and feel of it you know lol.
shape, thickness, arch, crease... muscle control!! - all important aspescts haha

good ass song yo!

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 05-28-2011, 07:17 AM   #7
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

haha word, i totally feel you breakdown(and agree 100%).. i was just trying to be funny..

this song is proper sick.,realness..
i prefer dualiy as its much more positive.. same kinda thing. but positiveness

i wish their was a youtube video for brave new world!

have u heard orions stencil by m9?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-29-2011, 05:14 PM   #8
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

I know I know, that's why I tried to exaggerate a little in my reply lol

no I haven't even heard of orion's stencil, but I dig M9 too so I would like to hear it.
gonna check that one out. thx for the tip

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 05-30-2011, 07:35 AM   #9
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

your welcome sir, let me know what you think,. theirs some heavy joints on their.

Peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-02-2011, 08:29 AM   #10
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Peace S.C.!

The tape was dope! I've only listened to it once, there will be more listens I assure you.
I have to say, the whole Orphans of Kush/Tripple Darkness etc. click are solid.
They straight up wreck shit on the mic all the time!

Quote:

Blueminati