news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-24-2011, 01:49 PM   #1
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default post apocalyptic movies

i love that genre of flicks,suggest good movies with a post apocalyptic setting for me,thanks

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:16 PM   #2
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

last one i seen

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:31 PM   #3
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the road
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:34 PM   #4
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes,i loved those 2,awesome movies,the road especially kinda reminds me of fallout3

Old 03-25-2011, 11:08 AM   #5
Twiztid-Wutang
Veteran Member

Twiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
yes,i loved those 2,awesome movies,the road especially kinda reminds me of fallout3
YES, Im glad someone else felt that way.

Mad Max trilogy IS the post apocalyptic series to watch. I suggest those
Twiztid-Wutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:59 PM   #6
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the omega man....
12 monkeys
the day after
the postman

wall-e ........ haha
Old 03-24-2011, 03:03 PM   #7
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

omega man and post man,now those i havent seen yet,hmm thanks bro

Old 03-24-2011, 03:27 PM   #8
kempa
Halls is quiet

kempa iron monkeykempa iron monkeykempa iron monkey

i really loved the book of eli
idk why everyone's hatin on it
Old 03-24-2011, 03:55 PM   #9
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by kempa View Post
i really loved the book of eli
idk why everyone's hatin on it
Just saw this the other day, I hate it as an atheist.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:41 PM   #10
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

edit.....i mean i am legend ahah i got to 2 mixed up is a remake of omega man

Last edited by 100pr00f; 03-24-2011 at 04:05 PM.
Old 03-24-2011, 05:56 PM   #11
APOLLO STASH
brolic bearded bastard

APOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of fury

the hannah montana movie..

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 06:28 PM   #12
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

Mad Max
The Stand
28 Days Later

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 07:24 PM   #13
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 03-24-2011, 08:20 PM   #14
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

hahahahahahahahah@ the hannah montana flick

loving the lists,ive seen alot of em,book of eli was good in terms of capturing the scenary of a post apocalyptic world,i can see tho why the story wouldnt appeal to everyone being that it has religious overtones,its a relative thing

keep em coming guys,thanks

Old 03-24-2011, 11:33 PM   #15
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)