news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-28-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default A serious question for you to ponder

First off, I presume many of you are familiar with the concept of cognitive dissonance, whereby an individual tries to reduce the discomfort caused by holding two conflicting ideas in one's head at the same time.

I raise this because I am understand that many of you believe The Illuminati is an active organistion (if you can call it that) that is controlling world affairs to the detriment of the majority.

You talk about things like mind control and the tendency of people to believe what they're told without question.

It strikes me as strange then that many of you also believe in an Omnipotent God that some scriptures tell us, is capable of convicting you of thought crime.

On one hand, some rebel against the powers that be, that are controlling our planet yet you also submit to tyranical, celestial regimes that control you from above.

How do you justify or resolve this problem? What are the differences between the two concepts?

Why do you respect a celestial dictactor yet revile at the thought of humans doing the same thing?

Just to clarify, I am largely talking about those that subscribe to organized religion and the belief in a Judeo-Christian God or something similar.

Last edited by Robert; 03-28-2011 at 03:07 PM.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:12 PM   #2
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Don't be shy darlings....

Old 03-28-2011, 03:25 PM   #3
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Why do you respect a celestial dictactor yet revile at the thought of humans doing the same thing?
i have pondered this myself for quite sometime now, and no conclusion has been determined.

bare in mind i ascribe to neither beliefs (celestial deity or illuminati type organization).

itll be interesting to read some peoples thoughts on this topic though
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:45 PM   #4
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dont believe in A divine being..
i am the divine being, we are all the divine beings.. more like our consciousness is the divine being.. the good has to be their with the bad., for our conscious to be able to experiance everything it desires,. for it to move on ( from this reality )
but on an individual level.. i dont even feel im here, im experiancing this reality through my human vessel,. this human body decodes everything in this reality through it senses.. all i fuck with is energy.. if i feel sick vibes.. im up for it.. if i dont .. i stay clear.. i think the most important thing ive learnt, to have a positive and fulfilling life is.. always be positive. never have negative emotions as they will just fuck you up, and make you more intune with this physical reality

i guess people would rather have a dictator they cant see, rather than a flesh n blood one

i dont like the use of the word illuminati.. it sounds so hollywood.. use proper names such as CFR, the royal society, tavistock institute, bilderberg group., the council of 12. et cetra.. do research into those organisations.. the heads of the elite corperations/royalty/politicians are all members of those 'secret' but public groups..

why do the elite need to hide in the 21st century?? their mk ultra type of shit has already shown dividends.

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:08 PM   #5
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
i dont like the use of the word illuminati.. it sounds so hollywood.. use proper names such as CFR, the royal society, tavistock institute, bilderberg group., the council of 12. et cetra.. do research into those organisations.. the heads of the elite corperations/royalty/politicians are all members of those 'secret' but public groups..
I used a simple term so my argument didn't turn to waffle. This isn't an argument about the validity and complexity of that per se, but rather an investigation of the hypocrisy I pointed out.

Last edited by Robert; 04-18-2012 at 11:01 PM.
Old 03-28-2011, 04:02 PM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

It took a LOOOOONG time for me to get with the program. I wanted to hate it , I wanted to trust one god that I knew nothing of. I wanted to be righteous.I didn't know what being righteous was though. I didn't know what a god was. I didn't even fully understand the program I was hating and fighting against...

then one day I woke up. I love the world I live in ...the pleasure and the pain.I embrace the powers that be on this world and I respect what they have carried throughout the sands of time.

there are so many of us ......

so many.

embrace the old as your carry out the new.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:21 PM   #7
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

imo thats a major part of the problem, is they realize there is a hypocrisy and rarely will you see someone defend there position on the matter without digressing from the real question.

having belief in one and finding the other truly inexplicible. so diversionary tactics are taken to route the conversation about said topic.
Old 03-28-2011, 04:53 PM   #8
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
imo thats a major part of the problem, is they realize there is a hypocrisy and rarely will you see someone defend there position on the matter without digressing from the real question.

having belief in one and finding the other truly inexplicible. so diversionary tactics are taken to route the conversation about said topic.

please kindly show me, where i had used a diversionary tactic to not answer the questions stated by te OP??

My post clearly states, i dont believe in a god,. but i do see that humans are controlled/manipulated on a physical level by other humans,.

humans desire control, its a trait from the oldest part of the brain, the R complex..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-28-2011, 04:58 PM   #9
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
How do you justify or resolve this problem? What are the differences between the two concepts?

Just to clarify, I am largely talking about those that subscribe to organized religion and the belief in a Judeo-Christian God or something similar.

I've had the same issues with researchers, who ive been told to check the work of, i really cant get deep into a researcher who thinks jesus(or any god / prophet) will save us.. and doesnt look into earths history before christianity, or any other religious denominations.. they seem to put their own belief system into what they are researching, and their fore slant their findings.

i really never got, why they would research physical shit, if all they want to do is live and die, then join god in heaven..
most religions teach life is pain.. so i guess you can fight back when ur alive.,,but when ur with god.. who knows? lols

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-28-2011, 05:10 PM   #10
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

^ i wasnt speaking to you or about you

it was a general statement refering to Roberts post, he just happened to quote you on the matter, which was straying from the point of hypocrisy to explain minute details and argue about underlying factors (for example, the name Illuminati or using the sub groups like Bilderburg), they are irrelevant to the discussion, digressing from the question at hand (diversion)

again though, wasnt speaking to you
Old 03-28-2011, 05:32 PM   #11
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im god. i harness the creative powers of the universe
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:47 PM   #12
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by palehorse View Post
im god. I harness the creative powers of the universe

^o^

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-28-2011, 07:41 PM   #13
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
im god. i harness the creative powers of the universe
We all are.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:44 PM   #14
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

hilarious. i see what you did there. this is not even a question. sheep, do not fall for it.
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:06 AM   #15
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham-iLL View Post
hilarious. i see what you did there. this is not even a question. sheep, do not fall for it.
This answer will win you no brownie points.