news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 05-14-2011, 10:21 PM   #1
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey
Default Can you please add the following flick to my sig gentlemen?

Please keep the current text below vid

thx

Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 05-17-2011 at 06:13 PM.
L~>1<~NKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:34 PM   #2
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol u fucking inbred

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:03 AM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

links, you a hairy meatball

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:07 AM   #4
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 10:12 PM   #5
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

ctfu!

I am a White Indian with Sativa Green Eyes, and, heterosexually, I have dark body parts that receive NO sun.

A Super Cuban; the original Nordic Spanish Asiatic Inbred vision of the gods.

flick fixed mawds - u may proceed with the master edit.

thx again.

Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 05-15-2011 at 10:22 PM.
L~>1<~NKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 08:45 PM   #6
Shiz36
Graphically Inclined

Shiz36 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by L~>1<~NKS View Post
ctfu
Quote:
Originally Posted by L~>1<~NKS View Post
ctfu!
Coalition for a Tobacco-Free Utah?
http://www.ctfu.org/

Seriously, if you can't figure out how to put a video in your signature then clearly the internet is bigger than you. You should walk away from you computer immediately.

"The game is to be sold, not to be told"
Shiz36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 09:14 PM   #7
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

ctfu

c.rackin t.he f.uck u.p

Level up

/ thread - i figured it out

Old 05-16-2011, 07:31 AM   #8
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

dude are you fuckin serious you have to ask the modes that

you can do it your self dumb ass

i'm sorry maybe you just don't know how watch closely shit stain

in your sig edit area click this

and in between the brackets add this

wOBtcwUXQSE

then

learn some fucking self reliance and stop looking at those in charge for help you fuckin cheeseburger

oh yeah nice beat

Last edited by Dokuro; 05-16-2011 at 07:35 AM.
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:41 AM   #9
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
dude are you fuckin serious you have to ask the modes that

you can do it your self dumb ass

i'm sorry maybe you just don't know how watch closely shit stain

in your sig edit area click this

and in between the brackets add this

wOBtcwUXQSE

then

learn some fucking self reliance and stop looking at those in charge for help you fuckin cheeseburger

oh yeah nice beat

cool

Look kids...

i wouldn't be askin' this if it WORKED, the first time I tried it out.

Mawds - can you please expand my signature:

All I'm doing is:

\\\ Some [REAL] serious shit is going down... no theories, no debate - With the [Daze] we get through the maze, through the [Haze] we get with the [Straynje] ///-L1NKO DAZE

then I get:

e following errors occurred with your submission:
  1. Your signature cannot be longer than 1000 characters including BB code markup.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:19 PM   #10
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

...you fuckheads need to know your place. wtf? really?? behind a monitor and this ain't even gen chat or are ya'll posin'?

ctfu

u fools probably smell better then the log shit i dump.

this thread's for the mods.

Stay humble or get ghost.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:03 PM   #11
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

then shorten the BB code i don't know maybe buy um removing the rainbow

one color + the vid should be fine

or you could always make the wording into a picture

its not hard open paint shop then do the do then add to your gallery on the corp
Old 05-16-2011, 12:22 PM   #12
Dokuro
Banned

here if you want it exact or add pretties then do it your damn self

take it soon i will delete it from my album so save it to yours
Old 05-16-2011, 12:24 PM   #13
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is why no one takes the YAM people/ reptile cum guzzlers seriously.

fucktard artard fuck.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:47 PM   #14
Dokuro
Banned

agreed

that coming from me what is this world coming to when i'm the one on the serious end

i'm the fuckin god of madness
Old 05-17-2011, 07:04 PM   #15
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Check the list greaseball

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showgroups.php

check two is offline   Reply With Quote