news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-15-2011, 05:33 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default If a person can't afford to have kids, why do they keep having more?

I know this has probably been asked before, but anyway. Why not use birth control? Or why not put the kid up for adoption if the slut does get pregnant? There should really be some restrictions on the amount of benefits that these ugly fat girls are getting for having tons of kids.

================================================== ========
-Police: Pa. man dropped cinderblock on newborn

LAKE ARIEL, Pa. A Pennsylvania man is accused of fatally striking his newborn with a cinderblock twice because he and his girlfriend couldn't afford a second child.

The parents of the man, Christopher Fitzpatrick, told investigators their son had admitted killing the girl May 28 and burying her near the landscaping business where he worked.

Detectives visited the home Highland Lakes, N.J., home of Fitzpatrick's parents last week seeking his girlfriend, Jennifer Barrise, on a domestic relations warrant, according to arrest papers.

Fitzpatrick's parents told investigators their daughter was with their son and Barrise when Barrise, 28, gave birth in a car. Fitzpatrick dropped them off at the couple's home in Lake Ariel, then left with the apparently healthy baby, a police affidavit said.

Investigators said the girl told her parents about the baby and when they confronted their son, he claimed to have dropped off the baby at a hospital. But he later admitted killing the baby, police said.

Fitzpatrick, 20, subsequently led state police to the baby's body, telling them he decided to kill the baby because the couple already had a 1-year-old child and couldn't afford another baby, according to police.

A police officer from Franklin Borough, N.J., told The Times-Tribune of Scranton for Tuesday editions that he helped Barrise give birth to the couple's first child last year after she went into labor and couldn't make it to a hospital.

Sgt. Jeffrey Smith told the newspaper the birth was a "little nerve-wracking" but "everything seemed normal."

Fitzpatrick and Barrise were arrested Friday. They are both charged with criminal homicide and concealing the death of a child. Fitzpatrick is also charged with abuse of a corpse. Online court records do not list an attorney for either of them.

Preliminary hearings were scheduled for Wednesday.

-http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110614/ap_on_re_us/us_newborn_killed?bouchon=504,pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:44 PM   #2
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

because blablabla fat bbw in the projects blablabla flat brimmed hats blablabla cell phones.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:53 PM   #3
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
because blablabla fat bbw in the projects blablabla flat brimmed hats blablabla cell phones.
.... blablabla cassettes blablabla betamax is the future
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:03 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASCO View Post
.... blablabla cassettes blablabla betamax is the future
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=67579

Quote:
Old 06-15-2011, 06:09 PM   #5
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is a sad story. That baby didn't have a chance.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:57 PM   #6
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if you can't comprehend why people have children, you probably have no heart. it makes no difference whether you're rich or poor. obviously, you can take steps to be more responsible in the baby making process.. but do you really wanna be the guy to tell your chick that she can't give birth because your job don't pay enough? lol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:15 PM   #7
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:55 PM   #8
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
hahahahaha You sound like Charlie Brown's teacher...

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:46 PM   #9
check two
N.I.

I see you didn't read the thread. Sweet

Quote:
Old 06-15-2011, 05:47 PM   #10
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Puerto Ricans have more kids to get more welfare, and black people have more kids so they have somebody to beat. Clearly these people were white.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:09 PM   #11
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Whats interesting is that what the father did is almost like abortion. Its the same reason some people have for an abortion. Its just kind of difficult to explain why after 9 months its murder and not an abortion. Regardless its fucked up. How can you kill a baby?
Answer: A Hammer.

But its seriously a fucked up story.

Why do people have babies when they could prevent it? Cos they're stupid or uneducated. Or just out of habit. "Oh this is just what happens when me and my spouse make whoopee. These little fuckers peeing on the carpet and eating my cheetos". (I'm imagining a fat white woman in a trailer saying this)
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:06 PM   #12
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i love this question and subject matter because it is something that needs to really be adressed in society nowadays

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:32 PM   #13
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

they simply just don't give a shit about the consequences. then when it finally happens they don't know what to do and they end up killing it. and they can put it up for adoption or some shit anyways. fucked up. who would want to fuck her anyways?

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:20 PM   #14
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

care bear lol. if anyone knows they can't afford a kid, they should also know not to have one.

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:34 PM   #15
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ having a kid you cant support to save face.

thats stupid.

if your girl cant understand when/if you cant afford to raise a child, her dumb ass and the cat who settled down with her need to be off'd on general principal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote