news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 06-18-2011, 04:02 PM   #1
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default What is the wackest game that you have played on either XBOX360 or PS3?

i have to say a game by the name of Limbo

it not a bad game kinda super mario-ish but the graphics and the grey scale they use makes it seem like the game was created before the emergence of color television
Old 06-18-2011, 09:31 PM   #2
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

Dragon Age 2 let me down the most.
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 05:48 PM   #3
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai Wang Tu Phat View Post
yeah i played the demo and didnt understand all the hype! boring

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 07:01 PM   #4
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison Flowerz! View Post
yeah i played the demo and didnt understand all the hype! boring
The first one was amazing. Nobody liked the 2nd one.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:56 PM   #5
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
The first one was amazing. Nobody liked the 2nd one.
co-sign i didnt know it was soo popular until i saw ppl online talking about it ...well i take that back it was good but idk abt amazing..
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:45 AM   #6
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
co-sign i didnt know it was soo popular until i saw ppl online talking about it ...well i take that back it was good but idk abt amazing..
Did you play it on PC or PS3/XBOX360
Old 06-20-2011, 09:58 AM   #7
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Quote:
Is it that bad? The first one was great. I heard they completely changed the fighting mechanic in 2. Is that one of the main reasons it's not as good?
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 02:51 AM   #8
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Alpha Protocol for PS3
Old 06-19-2011, 04:53 PM   #9
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

Burnout Paradise.

I was too used to the old fun ones like takedown and revenge. Open world + the drastically modified game mechanics fucked it up IMO
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 06:36 PM   #10
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

street fighter 4. they shoulda just waited n dropped super sf4.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 03:47 PM   #11
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Well the fighting I actually liked more, but the story was just awful, and it all takes place in one city, so you're looking at the same shit for the whole game. Also, your decisions didn't mean anything. Also, only being human was lame. One of the best parts about playing a fantasy RPG is being able to be whatever you what. There were a lot of problems with it,0mostly how much they simplified everything, but I'd say it's worth like 30 bucks or so. It was pretty long.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:02 PM   #12
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A while ago I played the Sonic the Hedgehog demo. I was really openminded about it, but after 20 minutes I just threw it off of my HDD. I don't know if the full game is any better, but that definitely raped my memories of playing Sonic on the GameGear. What a piece of shit.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:32 PM   #13
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
A while ago I played the Sonic the Hedgehog demo. I was really openminded about it, but after 20 minutes I just threw it off of my HDD. I don't know if the full game is any better, but that definitely raped my memories of playing Sonic on the GameGear. What a piece of shit.
yea that might be the worst 360 game out there. i played a boss that was literally impossible to beat because the computer kept cheating and wouldn't let me move
Mic Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:05 PM   #14
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
yea that might be the worst 360 game out there. i played a boss that was literally impossible to beat because the computer kept cheating and wouldn't let me move
I didn't get that far, but that game was the death of Sonic. Death of Sega even. Fuck consoles anyway.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:50 PM   #15
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Madden. This was my fav game before it came out on PS3 & 360. Gameplay is terrible.