news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-23-2005, 11:57 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Bible

A THREAD DEDICATED TO THE STUDY OF THE BIBLE

WHERE EACH SCRIPTURE IS READ THOUROUGHLY

AND EXAMINED BY EACH PARTICIPANT

EACH PARTICIPANT IS TO EXPRESS WHAT IT IS THAT THEY SEE IN EACH SCRIPTURE

THIS IS TO BRING AN UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN EACH PARTICIPANT IN THE COMMUNITY, AND TO DEAD THE RELIGIOUS AND CULTURAL BEEFS.

IT CAN WORK WELL IF WE ALL KEEP IT FRESH CLEAN AND CIVILIZED

W.A.R.
Old 10-23-2005, 11:59 PM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: The Bible

EXAMPLE

7 VERSES AT A TIME - GENESIS 1 1:7

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

2 Now the earth was [a] formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness.

5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water."

7 So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so.

WHAT DO YOU SEE IN THESE SCRIPTURES ?

WHAT IS IT SAYING TO YOU ?
Old 10-24-2005, 10:01 AM   #3
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
EXAMPLE

2 Now the earth was [a] formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness.

5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water."

7 So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so.

this out of the King James version?

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 11:38 AM   #4
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom

Quote:
EXAMPLE

To me what SubtleEnergies is saying holds some truth, but I also see a little deeper into this.

I feel that this God (Eloheem) is an Earthly being. Elohiem (I've seen it spelled numberous ways) was a title given to ancient Kemetians (or whatever you want to call them "Egiptians") when they were ordained with authority over particular portions of land and population (Moses was ordained an Elohiem by God). For this instance in the Bible, the universe is looked at from an Earthly view point, not a celestrial view point. Therefore I see this as an Earthly being bearing witness to an event. If I were to go any deeper in understanding this, right this moment, I would get lost in trying to understand the original translations.

This is a great thread, thank you for an opportunity to build.

Peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 10:40 AM   #5
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwisdom
To me what SubtleEnergies is saying holds some truth, but I also see a little deeper into this.

I feel that this God (Eloheem) is an Earthly being. Elohiem (I've seen it spelled numberous ways) was a title given to ancient Kemetians (or whatever you want to call them "Egiptians") when they were ordained with authority over particular portions of land and population (Moses was ordained an Elohiem by God). For this instance in the Bible, the universe is looked at from an Earthly view point, not a celestrial view point. Therefore I see this as an Earthly being bearing witness to an event. If I were to go any deeper in understanding this, right this moment, I would get lost in trying to understand the original translations.

This is a great thread, thank you for an opportunity to build.

Peace
What you see - I see it too my brother but in a clearer light.

This will amaze some that don't know the story of Enki/Ptah/Good God of the Torah.

When you compare these you see the story is parallel to Genesis.

Quote:
Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Jer 4:23 I looked on the earth, and behold, {it was} formless and void; And to the heavens, and they had no light.
Jer 4:24 I looked on the mountains, and behold, they were quaking, And all the hills moved to and fro.
Jer 4:25 I looked, and behold, there was no man, And all the birds of the heavens had fled.
Jer 4:26 I looked, and behold, the fruitful land was a wilderness, And all its cities were pulled down Before the LORD, before His fierce anger.
Jer 4:27 For thus says the LORD, "The whole land shall be a desolation, Yet I will not execute a complete destruction.
Gen 1:2 The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters.
Gen 1:3 Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
I see an Anunnaqi circling our planet and beholding a destroyed Tiammet after the ship Niburu destroyed her and ridding the place of an evil race that once lived here. I see an accessment flight so to speak and the decisions being made by a smart and scientificaly sound person pertaining to what must be fixed.

Enki the Anunnaqi - Rank of 40 or Alalu the desposed and exiled ex-king of Niburu.

The puzzle gets clearer everyday - doesn't it?
V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 11:35 AM   #6
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

^

you should explain the story from the beginning so that people get a clearer picture of what your talking about here

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 12:33 PM   #7
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

sounds like the start of a entertaining story

why can't i getto page 3 ?

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 02:31 PM   #8
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

Quote:
EXAMPLE

kinda like the big bang theory...

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 10:38 AM   #9
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

Quote:
EXAMPLE

it sounds like somebody getting ingredients ready to start something

the keys are
1. creation
2. separation (light - dark - water - land)

if i was a gambling man - my money would be on the next part having something to do with bringing the parts which had been separated back together in a particular context

so that they could be somewhat self-sustaining

bring them TOGETHER
but
in a way that they are still SEPARATED

tricks of the trade
Old 02-09-2006, 09:28 PM   #10
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

can yall spot the trouble maker in here ?

hint - he's on page 2

i intended to post 7 verses everyweek - but things happen - we can continue

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 02-10-2006 at 09:50 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 05:16 AM   #11
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn

Coranic explanation of the day and night by Maurice Bucaille:

The Qur’anic description of the sequence of day and night would, in itself, be
rather commonplace were it not for the fact that it is expressed in terms that are
today highly appropriate. The Qur’an uses the verb
kawwara in chapter az-Zumar

to describe the way the night ‘winds’ or ‘coils’ itself around the day and the day
around the night.
“He coils the night upon the day and the day upon the night.”
Qur’an, 39:5
The original meaning of the verb
kis to coil a turban around the head. This is a
totally valid comparison; yet at the time the Qur’an was revealed, the
astronomical data necessary to make this comparison were unknown. It is not
until man landed on the moon and observed the earth spinning on its axis, that
the dark half of the globe appeared to wind itself around the light and the light
half appeared to wind itself around the dark.

Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 05:04 AM   #12
dif de la rev
wheel re invent

dif de la rev shaolin monk

it's all about, matthew 10:34 “Don’t think that I came to send peace on the earth. I didn’t come to send peace, but a sword.

everything that is said is the twisted truth to wit everything that has come since in the name of the god gospel and gods spiel on the way to deal in and with a hostile world that was to come and is upon us like mountains and where to bury our heads.

what's left ?
Old 11-05-2006, 03:59 PM   #13
Ultimate Fist
Veteran Member

Ultimate Fist shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
EXAMPLE

These verses illustrate several things:

1. God is a constant and endless force that controls all things.
2. God not only creates things He works on them to make them even better (1:2-1:6)
3. Lands do not belong to people but to God as He created them (1:6) Therefore national interests should be secondary to doing the right thing.
Ultimate Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:02 PM   #14
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
As with all life, we start from nothing and then we become something.
Old 04-10-2007, 04:07 PM   #15
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
As with all life, we start from nothing and then we become something.
you can't get something from nothing, it don't work that way, so says life.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote