news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 08-30-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default check this beat por favor! much appreciated.

*1st mix*

http://soundcloud.com/john-lenin/forest

Old 08-30-2011, 02:45 PM   #2
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

Thanks son. I am going to let U-God hear this so we can spit on it.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:39 AM   #3
noisebeat
aka ZBN

noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCKING GOOD !!!!!!!!!
Ambiance and sound are what i like.
noisebeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:51 PM   #4
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury

Every time i listen to this shit i can free style for days son this shit is MONSTER PEACE!
obServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:47 PM   #5
vojdal

vojdal iron monkeyvojdal iron monkeyvojdal iron monkeyvojdal iron monkey

Sounds epic! Nice job!
Old 09-04-2011, 05:03 PM   #6
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo you outdid yourself on this one this is some real raw grimy beat Its Just bannnaz sick I can flow this for hours
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 05:53 PM   #7
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I appreciate y'all to the fullest. Your feedback means a lot to me in a time where things in life don't seem as certain as I thought. Gotta keep moving tho 100% for whatever it is you do and how you reach your goals.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:22 PM   #8
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pRoTeChTyAnEcK View Post
I appreciate y'all to the fullest. Your feedback means a lot to me in a time where things in life don't seem as certain as I thought. Gotta keep moving tho 100% for whatever it is you do and how you reach your goals.
anytime bro life has its challanges but we can't let it keep us down we must remain strong and remember why we decided to walk the paths we take. It is when we go through our toughest times in our lives when we create the best music
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:29 PM   #9
Jonny Details
mindfucka

Jonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venoms

Damn this beats fucking ill
Jonny Details is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:12 PM   #10
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i could listen to this almost all day long
Old 09-08-2011, 08:24 AM   #11
Sativahhh
رضيت بالله ربّاً وبلإسلام

Sativahhh iron monkeySativahhh iron monkeySativahhh iron monkey

fuck! this ebat sounds too dope i love the vocals great work
Sativahhh is offline   Reply With Quote