news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-16-2011, 12:41 AM   #1
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default Joe Rogan gets insanely deep

like KTL / Frat boy deep.

this video possibly makes him the worlds most dangerous comedian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 12:56 AM   #2
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he's risking his life with this stuff

i don't even disagree with him or his college freshman w/ a 1.5 gpa level rhetoric, but he needs to stick to badass cool bro ufc commentating or publically humiliating fake-mexican joke plagiarists
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:18 AM   #3
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

I dont disagree with the idea that America is a war machine and we are being spoon-fed this belief we need to exercise extreme austerity measures, especially when we have the money to build and crash Falcon HT-Vs into the Pacific for the fuck of it.

but I do believe Rogan has been eating a lot of yogurt to suppress his frat boy testosterone levels.

He could of taken this rant video to the next level by leveraging the moans of Billy Corgan in the back drop.

Quote:

Last edited by EAGLE EYE; 09-16-2011 at 01:21 AM.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:34 PM   #4
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post

He could of taken this rant video to the next level by leveraging the moans of Billy Corgan in the back drop.
haha true.

Joe Rogan's great.

But the video to a dive when he started on about Tower 7. First of all, unless youre an expert on how buildings do in fact collapse, don't act like any particular building fell weirdly. Like he's saying "it collapsed like a demolition job", maybe that's just how it would collapse anyway, all these high rises are designed that way, to collapse straight down. I personally think it would be a lot fucking weirder if it had done what he suggested and wobbled around abit and keeled over to one side.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:05 PM   #5
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^You have a point there.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:20 AM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm glad he could speak this w/o sounding like a palehorse.

Respect.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:24 AM   #7
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

Quote:
Old 09-16-2011, 01:25 AM   #8
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

WHOA
hes next te get killed watch
Old 09-16-2011, 09:43 PM   #9
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^no he doesn't...why did the building collapse in the first place if nothing hit it?

larry silverstein, the lease holder of the wtc, on pbs

whatever "pull it" means.

dude also banked 7 billion dollars on insurance movie from the wtc collapsing.

i'm not alex jones reptile hunter, but there are plenty of questions to be asked about the whole event.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:43 AM   #10
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^no he doesn't...why did the building collapse in the first place if nothing hit it?

i'm not alex jones reptile hunter, but there are plenty of questions to be asked about the whole event.
wow. I didn't know you were a full-fledged KTLian now, Pandemic. Congratulations on your indoctrination.

Please don't steal my brainwaves, bro.

It's fucked up watching peoples' beliefs change over time because of wu-corp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:36 PM   #11
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post

Bro.

EVEN IF, and I'm giving this too much credit by saying that, but EVEN IF it was a "demolition job", why in whaledicks would the guy go on national TV and tell the world.

That video is a perfect example of the mental deficiencies of most conspiracists. Pigs reveling in nothing but shit, not understanding why the rest of the world doesn't too.

The guy was trying to say they decided to pull out of the building rescue operation with the firefighters, because it got too dangerous. If you actually watch his reply, only crab people would think any thing else. "Pull it" as in, "pull out of the op". How you even relate "pull it" to "demolish it" anyway is stupid. Especially as he was talking about the fire fighters in there.

I feel dumb now just explaining that.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:51 PM   #12
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
Bro.

EVEN IF, and I'm giving this too much credit by saying that, but EVEN IF it was a "demolition job", why in whaledicks would the guy go on national TV and tell the world.

That video is a perfect example of the mental deficiencies of most conspiracists. Pigs reveling in nothing but shit, not understanding why the rest of the world doesn't too.

The guy was trying to say they decided to pull out of the building rescue operation with the firefighters, because it got too dangerous. If you actually watch his reply, only crab people would think any thing else. "Pull it" as in, "pull out of the op". How you even relate "pull it" to "demolish it" anyway is stupid. Especially as he was talking about the fire fighters in there.

WaIT YOU THINK THAT BUILDING 7 WENT DOWN DEMOLTITION STYLE WITH NO PLANE HITTING IT WAS CAUSE???

ROFL@ MIDDLE AMERICA IS JUST AS DUMB AS SOUTHERNERs\

DO U KNOW THAT THE JANITOR FROM WTC SAID HE HEARD EXPOLSIONS THAN MYSTERIOUSLY GOT KILLED

DUMB REPUBLICANs

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 09-17-2011 at 04:55 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:21 PM   #13
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
WaIT YOU THINK THAT BUILDING 7 WENT DOWN DEMOLTITION STYLE WITH NO PLANE HITTING IT WAS CAUSE???

DO U KNOW THAT THE JANITOR FROM WTC SAID HE HEARD EXPOLSIONS THAN MYSTERIOUSLY GOT KILLED

DUMB REPUBLICANs
It was on fire. Multiple floors were dissapearing under the flames, and the whole building gave way. It's not rocket physics.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:23 PM   #14
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post

DUMB REPUBLICANs

Quote:
Old 09-17-2011, 10:00 PM   #15
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
Bro.

how is that video an example of anything other than a clip from a pbs documentary about 9/11?

i didn't relate "pull it" to "demolish it"; i'm wondering what he meant by his cryptic language. i am also wondering how fire can cause a building of that size to collapse in the manner that it did. i have no idea, and neither do you.

asking questions and pondering weirdness and inconsistency does not equal conspiracy theorizing, except to people who are scared of being labelled as conspiracy theorists.

i guess wondering how a terrorist hijacker's passport could possibly have been found in the rubble of the world trade center also means i'm drinking alex jones' kool-aid too.

you should've stayed on hiatus and continued dodging questions about why you pretended to be a negro.

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 09-17-2011 at 10:03 PM.