news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-17-2011, 12:32 PM   #1
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Remember When Nelly Cancelled His Meeting At Spelman College To Talk To Black Women?

I remember several years ago when black women at Spelman college in Atlanta got mad at rapper Nelly because of his Tip Drill video and he was supposed to come to the college to talk to black women about why he disrespects them. I think he cancelled his meeting with them because he felt like he shouldn't have to explain himself about why him and other rappers disrespect black women. Black women know why rappers diss them and i don't know why they act like they shouldn't be disrespected. If black women would act right and not act like bitches, hoes, sluts, golddiggers, rappers wouldn't call them names. I was glad Nelly cancelled his meeting because of that would've been me, i would've done the same thing. Black women need to seriously look at themselves and change their behavior because if they don't, they're gonna continue to get dissed by rappers.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:04 PM   #2
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yup. cj is definitely gay. flaming drag queens have better things to say about women than this queer.
go mop a toilet faggot.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:17 PM   #3
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

how does one mop a toilet?

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:24 PM   #4
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahahaha

i forgot for a second that cj cleans peoples piss and shits off toilets for a living

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:39 PM   #5
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Charles is your mother a black woman?

haha, I like how CJ can be offensively racist and sexist and we just write it off cos hes brain damaged.

Nelly chickened out because he had no explanation. Its obvious. Hes not smart enough to know what hes doing or explain it, all he knows is it makes money, whether he makes a corny love song or one that makes women sex objects, theres absolutely no meaning or sincerity in his music.

'Ride wit me' is pretty catchy though.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:35 PM   #6
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

who are they for nelly to go there and apolagize to them anyway? every girl that was in the video knew what they were doing, those women at the school should've asked the women in the video to come out and say sorry if anything
Old 09-18-2011, 08:06 PM   #7
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

You may have a point. Then again 'they knew what they were doing'? They seem smart to you?

Hes a corny shitty rapper and a hypocrite so the video looks vile. Someone like Mystikal makes 'Shake Ya Ass' and the video is sexy, the song is ill and its not degrading in the way the Nelly video is.

Does Nelly still sell records? I haven't heard him do anything in years.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:17 PM   #8
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
You may have a point. Then again 'they knew what they were doing'? They seem smart to you?

Hes a corny shitty rapper and a hypocrite so the video looks vile. Someone like Mystikal makes 'Shake Ya Ass' and the video is sexy, the song is ill and its not degrading in the way the Nelly video is.

Does Nelly still sell records? I haven't heard him do anything in years.
Yeah nellys a shitty rapper, that has nothin to do with it tho...and no ones sayin the girls in the video are smart, but they all agreed to do that video. Thats who those stuck up prude bitches should be mad at for "makin women look bad". Who gives a fuck, really tho none of them should apolagize to anyone.
Old 10-01-2011, 11:22 AM   #9
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Drippie K, you're a funny guy. I agree with what you're saying. Nelly and other rappers shouldn't have to explain to black women why they disrespect them. If black women acted right instead of acting like bitches, hoes, golddiggers, stuck up, rappers and other black men wouldn't diss them. Another thing i wanna say is that why did black women at Rutgers university that were on the basketball team make such a big deal about that white guy who's a radio dj who dissed them calling them nappy headed hoes? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Black women i'm sure diss each other all the time but when a white man disses black women, it's a problem LOL.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:24 PM   #10
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
Yeah nellys a shitty rapper,
THIS SONG IS PRETTY AWESOmE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:29 PM   #11
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
ROFiLL

no one wants to see your floor tiles or knot of $1's

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:57 PM   #12
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I remember several years ago when black women at Spelman college in Atlanta got mad at rapper Nelly because of his Tip Drill video and he was supposed to come to the college to talk to black women about why he disrespects them. I think he cancelled his meeting with them because he felt like he shouldn't have to explain himself about why him and other rappers disrespect black women. Black women know why rappers diss them and i don't know why they act like they shouldn't be disrespected. If black women would act right and not act like bitches, hoes, sluts, golddiggers, rappers wouldn't call them names. I was glad Nelly cancelled his meeting because of that would've been me, i would've done the same thing. Black women need to seriously look at themselves and change their behavior because if they don't, they're gonna continue to get dissed by rappers.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:29 PM   #13
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

it's not even about black women, its women in general..normal women shouldn't be mad at people like hugh hefner..get mad at the women getting naked for him
Old 10-03-2011, 04:16 PM   #14
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
it's not even about black women, its women in general..normal women shouldn't be mad at people like hugh hefner..get mad at the women getting naked for him
"It's like the Maury show. The man always catches shit over some bullshit but no one questions what that bitch done did."-Suga Free
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:48 PM   #15
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
"It's like the Maury show. The man always catches shit over some bullshit but no one questions what that bitch done did."-Suga Free
lmfao

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote