news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-24-2011, 01:16 AM   #1
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey
Default Cappadonna "Cuban Link Kings"

produced by Phantom Of the Beats

http://grandgood.com/2011/09/23/capp...an-link-kings/

http://hulkshare.com/qe9h0ubq5kh2

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 04:20 AM   #2
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

im feeling this! cappa is pretty much killing everything since his feats on obfcl2
Old 09-24-2011, 04:23 AM   #3
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow .. !!

Last edited by Jammin; 09-24-2011 at 04:29 AM.
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 04:35 AM   #4
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
wow .. !!
nvmn

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 04:28 AM   #5
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks for posting, this track is sick, sick sick!!!! Cappa sounds real ill on this, you'll never know if he's gonna be a super star MC or a flat out wack one, it can go from track to track, but here he brought his A-game. the production by Phantom Of The Beats ain't nothing to play with either; there's usually good things coming out of his collaborations with the Wu ("Apollo Kids", all those songs on "More Fish" and "The Movement", "He's A Rebel" 12'', "True Kingz" for Razah).

this track really got me hyped for the Cappa album, and i never get hyped for Cappa's albums anymore.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:01 PM   #6
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
thanks for posting, this track is sick, sick sick!!!! Cappa sounds real ill on this, you'll never know if he's gonna be a super star MC or a flat out wack one, it can go from track to track, but here he brought his A-game. the production by Phantom Of The Beats ain't nothing to play with either; there's usually good things coming out of his collaborations with the Wu ("Apollo Kids", all those songs on "More Fish" and "The Movement", "He's A Rebel" 12'', "True Kingz" for Razah).

this track really got me hyped for the Cappa album, and i never get hyped for Cappa's albums anymore.
This goes pretty nice Cap brougth that na-na-na to it and I'm hearin the same/similair sample used on MK's "Grab The Mic" in the background. I was listenin to The Movement bout a week back thinkin where Phantom was at then this emerged....
Old 09-24-2011, 03:25 PM   #7
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

I like like this...peace.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 05:07 AM   #8
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks for postin this, Chris!
dope track, Cappa did his thing way nice, and the beat is pure heat

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:43 AM   #9
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

cool shit.

flippin that record premo used for 92 interlude.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 10:18 AM   #10
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
cool shit.

flippin that record premo used for 92 interlude.
OMG that Charlie Brown video in your sig is hilarious!
"Fuck yo eggs nugga!" lolz!

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:08 PM   #11
SilentWeaponz
ITS HIM!!!

SilentWeaponz shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboo View Post
OMG that Charlie Brown video in your sig is hilarious!
"Fuck yo eggs nugga!" lolz!
You have to see that other one on Youtube. the Dolemite video.. OMG I remember the original Peanuts cartoon, but with that twist, the shyt had me ROLLIN!
SilentWeaponz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:50 AM   #12
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Always been a Cappa fan even through his dark times during the Ying and the Yang era. Started with fire, got beat down, and like any mighty warrior got back on his feet. He even drove Cabs. Can't wait to hear this.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:30 AM   #13
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

cappa been killing it like its 98 again...unbelievable ....
Old 09-24-2011, 12:27 PM   #14
airmax
Banned

airmax Village Idiot

thanks!
airmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 05:00 PM   #15
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

New shit? Sounds good.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote