news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-06-2011, 08:13 AM   #1
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Exclamation JUJU is one of the dopest & most underrated RAPPER/PRODUCERS ever...

first of all...

beatnuts never dropped no wack shit...

beats always bang, on every release....

and juju has never come weak on the mic...

even when pyscho les fell the fuck off..

juju carried him on his back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah beatnuts get props... beats is legendary...

but theres not many producers who can compliment their own production, quite like JUJU...

sick voice, flow always in pocket, ton of personality...

but he never rapped about world peace, never went soft for emo points... NEVER FELL OFF... still would murder just about any producer on the mic..

listen to 9th wonder try to rap... shit is PAINFUL...

JUJU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

needs to drop some new shit... ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:53 AM   #2
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah JuJu has always been dope and represented the Dominican people from the hood well. I'm still getting acquainted with his stomping grounds of Queens til this day after 20+ years living here in NY, I take a trip out to Junction Blvd. every now and then where the latino population is dominant.

I always liked joints he did for Pun, especially Beware. It seems like his work has got confused over time since the back cover is either listed as produced by The Beatnuts or produced by Ghetto Pros. Real diggers recognize JuJu's skills though.

Always loved this song, I'm surprised it's not on YouTube: www.pandora.com/music/song/rascalz/cant+relate

I posted this here before, best song I've heard about drug dealing in Washington Heights from the Dominican perspective.

Quote:
pyscho les fell the fuck off..
lol, you have any songs where you thought he fell off? That would be funny to hear.

Click here to launch RZA Radio!

Get this player for your signature or website
fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:02 AM   #3
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hell yeah man, JuJu was always my favorite Beatnut too - both on the mic and on the beats. Psycho LES is a killer producer too though but JuJu is just out of this world with his beats. it would've been great if Fashion / Al' Tariq would've stayed in the crew too. whatever happened to The 'Nuts anyways, haven't heard from them in years now!!

(^ produced by The Groove Merchantz)

i'm gonna drop a Beatnuts outside production compilation on The Lost Tapes some time down the line. if you haven't you should check out the Rawcotiks mixtape i dropped on the blog a few days ago, they are a Beatnuts affilliated duo that dropped plenty of hot 12"s in the mid to late '90s. the comp features pretty much everything they ever did - about 5 of the tracks are produced by The Nuts, and then there's some by DJ Honda, VIC, Groove Merchantz, Eddie Sancho.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:26 AM   #4
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

claaa..

last i heard..

they were STILL working on the next beatnuts LP... PLANET OF THE CRATES...

and they were gonna drop an EP with the alkaholiks called LIK-NUTS.. produced entirely by e-swift and the nuts....

WANNA HEAR BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brandon..

i think the gap between juju and les just kept getting wider and wider with each passing album...

les just couldnt keep up with ju there...

dont get me wrong, psycho les can drop some cold shit STILL... but juju is a rap robot, he never spit a wack verse EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLASSIC
Old 10-06-2011, 09:44 AM   #5
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

JuJu laced my favorite joint on Supreme Clientele.....
Old 10-06-2011, 07:29 PM   #6
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Saying Juju shines on Les? Sometimes. Not on 'Off The Books' or 'Yae Yo'. But its like ATCQ or De La, they compliment each other. I'd like to hear Fashion rejoining them or just collabing more.

You guys should check out Fash's 'God Connections'. Its a great addition to the Nuts catalog. That guy should have stayed with the Nuts or made some more noise solo since then.

Did anyone hear the Psycho Les album from 2007? Any good? Worth copping?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:08 PM   #7
boneguttalove

boneguttalove shaolin monk

JuJu and the nuts are and alwasy have been superbad,and slept on as fuck.

Heard they was doin an album with The Liks,Ju and Tash would make a killer combo!
Old 10-06-2011, 08:51 PM   #8
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

I been sleeping on the beatnuts since Day One, lol, I admit it

Everytime I hear something from them I dig it but I just never went really deep into their catalouge, I got Musical Massacre on CD and then a few of the high profile collabos in my Itunes, Like "Off The Books" and "Suicide Bomb"

Somebody give me another album or 2 to start with on these dudes, I been puttin them off for a minute I'ma give them some spin......
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:01 PM   #9
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, i gotta agree.
junkyard juju is the man.
like i said before, the beatnuts = the east coast cypress hill.
stone crazy is one slept on record. shits still harder than most shit, even today.
still remember when that grittiness known as "reign of the tech" dropped. been a fan ever since.

and sosa. the psycho les album has some heat on it. if your a beatnuts fan def check it out. but i wouldn't pay more than 5 dollars for it.

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:32 AM   #10
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

stone crazy is a good starting place for heads who slept
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:49 PM   #11
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've been saying this for years

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:28 PM   #12
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good thread

Beatnuts are def amongst the legendary producers from the east coast of things. they got that hyped up, crazy wit it style. and they do it well, which imo is hard to pull off without sounding bad.

anytime one of those gay underrated producer threads get made, Beatnuts are the first that come to mind

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:42 PM   #13
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bumpin musical massacre right now.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:02 PM   #14
angry!
Banned

to clarifiy what i said about pyscho les...

i think his technical base started to wane as time went on...

he ALWAYS had ill style, and a dope voice...

so the entertainment factor was always there... even when he was off beat/drowning next to JU..

STREET LEVEL that dude was mad technical... in pocket, and killing shit....

beatnuts dont get half the credit they deserve...

ENGLISH was a second language... and their slang/style was always ILL...

they really repped for the latinas... the breaking scene... all that shit....

CLASSIC POSSE CUT... JUJU MERKED IT
Old 10-10-2011, 02:44 PM   #15
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Elegant flow, stomp you like an elephant yo, you only got a little money and you spendin' it slow, everything you got to say is like irrelevant yo.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote