news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 10-25-2011, 05:37 PM   #1
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger
Default Time to kill the Vat

I've been on this site for a long time and have seen the many ups and downs. It seems that right now the forums are at their lowest traffic levels ever. Gen chat is almost dead when it used to be the main draw of this site. You used to have a quality thread made in the morning that would get pushed back a few pages by the end of the day. Now there are barely any new threads good or bad being made.

Quality (or entertaining) posters would come and go all the time. All forums and sub forums had a fair amount of activity that would entice people to stay. It's all dying off at this point. Nobody goes to the battlefield, there's little participation in Gen Chat, WuChamber still delivers some decent info with a few posters who post news and links. If it weren't for Art I wouldn't know about the Ghost show in Dec. Even that forum is slowly dying off and we're not even getting the generic "top 10 Wu track" threads anymore.

I haven't been nearly active enough to make an impact or contribute enough to warrant a vatican membership but I assume the vat forum is at least somewhat active. If that's the case I think it's time to roll back everyone into the same forum. More active members in the main forums could help promote more people to come to the site and stay.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:01 AM   #2
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how i be feeling at times
Old 10-26-2011, 01:16 PM   #3
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you dont kill the vat. the vat kills you.

the site usually picks up around major wu happenings tho. unfortunately the clan hasn't really been doing shit for a while.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:41 PM   #4
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
hahahahaha

i guess its time to kill off some more bottom feeders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:35 PM   #5
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post

the site usually picks up around major wu happenings tho. unfortunately the clan hasn't really been doing shit for a while.
I agree. Thing is, there's not much happening with the Wu right now so it's only going to get worse.
Old 10-26-2011, 07:07 PM   #6
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupt_kw View Post
it's only going to get worse.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-26-2011, 06:49 PM   #7
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

lmao

is this board vital to your survival or well being??

If it is, then Vatican has no choice but to create the "Make a Wush Foundation"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:17 PM   #8
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
lmao

is this board vital to your survival or well being??

If it is, then Vatican has no choice but to create the "Make a Wush Foundation"
Not in the least. It used to be a solid source of entertainment though.
Old 10-26-2011, 06:51 PM   #9
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
your opinion on any and all matters should be void bro.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:24 PM   #10
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

Ha ha, scary thought hey?
Old 10-26-2011, 07:27 PM   #11
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

Triple post but my last one. I see there are about 300 people on the site right now. I guess the problem could just be too many faggots like myself who lurk more than post.
Old 10-26-2011, 07:59 PM   #12
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The vat members need respect when its due. Killing the vat wont breathe more life into the other forums by the members going onto a posting spree.

When Wu has major news the forum has the most sign ups. Of course most of those sign ups are duds and one hit wonders. However there becomes a small percentage of frequent posters. There really hasn't been a new 'generation' of posters born this year. The generations of new posters keep the forum at an equilibrium.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:54 PM   #13
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wintertime gets a boost of activity.
maybe you should participate in the winter warz.
i already have my targets locked.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:32 AM   #14
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Since i stopped posting regularly standards have really slipped. Wu corp, i'm sorry.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:59 AM   #15
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Some of us have better jobs now, most of us your bosses. The rest of you are still flipping burgers, smelling secret sauces.