news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-29-2011, 11:59 AM   #1
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default Why Are Black Women Evil?

I don't understand why so many black women are evil. I have met lots of mean black women and i don't know why they act like that. I know a lot of black men have hurt them but they need to stop taking their frustration out on every black man they meet because every black man isn't the same. If black women continue to behave the way they do, they're gonna miss out on some good black men and i really think they don't give a fuck if they don't get a good black man LOL. I've met a few good black women that i've dated but i've met more bad ones than good ones. I want a black woman because i love them and so many of them are hot but they've gotta change their ways and they refuse to do that. If they want black men to stop calling them bitches, hoes, golddiggers, they need to change. I was thinking about dating white women because when i speak to them, they speak but i would prefer a black woman because most white women can't relate to black men like black women can.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 12:24 PM   #2
JiggaGenious
Pink Triangle

JiggaGenious crouching tiger

It has to do with the alignment of the stars.
black/dark = evil
white/light = good
Roots and culture, hip-hop, skunk and sess
She caught me sneakin' peeks at her breasts
While frontin' name droppin' connects

JiggaGenious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 02:25 PM   #3
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I remember somebody on here posted a topic last year about Ghostface Killah saying black women get on his nerves. I would like to see that topic again to see what he said about them because every black man can relate to what he's talking about.
Old 10-29-2011, 03:28 PM   #4
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol this faggit is eventually going to come out the closet

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 03:35 PM   #5
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 03:44 PM   #6
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

I will never be gay because i love women. Don't act like you've never had bad experiences with black women. If ya'll wanna kiss black women's asses to get them to like you, that's your business. I'm not gonna continue to chase after them and kiss their asses to get them to like me. They want black men to chase after them and ya'll fools continue to do that shit. That's exactly why so many black women and white women are stuck up and golddiggers because of ya'll black and white men chasing after them.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:09 PM   #7
JiggaGenious
Pink Triangle

JiggaGenious crouching tiger

CharlesJones be scared of this negress lol
Do you like black men or white men CJ?
Roots and culture, hip-hop, skunk and sess
She caught me sneakin' peeks at her breasts
While frontin' name droppin' connects

JiggaGenious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 03:46 PM   #8
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I don't understand why so many black women are evil. I have met lots of mean black women and i don't know why they act like that. I know a lot of black men have hurt them but they need to stop taking their frustration out on every black man they meet because every black man isn't the same. If black women continue to behave the way they do, they're gonna miss out on some good black men and i really think they don't give a fuck if they don't get a good black man LOL. I've met a few good black women that i've dated but i've met more bad ones than good ones. I want a black woman because i love them and so many of them are hot but they've gotta change their ways and they refuse to do that. If they want black men to stop calling them bitches, hoes, golddiggers, they need to change. I was thinking about dating white women because when i speak to them, they speak but i would prefer a black woman because most white women can't relate to black men like black women can.
I think you should move to the projects

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 03:53 PM   #9
Fresh
the most wanted

Fresh drunken mastaFresh drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Fresh

every post u mention how black women act like bitches so go find a unblack girl maybe?
Old 10-29-2011, 06:18 PM   #10
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
...I want a black woman because i love them and so many of them are hot...I was thinking about dating white women because when i speak to them...
So you bored of fucking hoes now and you want a relationship? Too bad you're retarded and couldn't even rape a paraplegic dwarf slut (aka fresh's mama).
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote