news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-05-2011, 05:29 PM   #1
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Yet another...Idiotic title. Watch her try to do the pretzel

Old 11-05-2011, 05:40 PM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

duh fuck

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 05:53 PM   #3
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol
Old 11-05-2011, 05:55 PM   #4
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

Bitch is BAD tho
Old 11-05-2011, 11:55 PM   #5
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

y drop ma name, dont get it, tryna get genchat views attracted by my name smh WHUT GIVES?

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:32 PM   #6
cinemapasta
Pizza Crew Prophet

cinemapasta drunken mastacinemapasta drunken masta

QUATTRO STAGGIONI MOTHERFUCKER
cinemapasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:55 PM   #7
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemapasta View Post

QUATTRO STAGGIONI MOTHERFUCKER
Looks delicious, but why you keep sending me pictures of children's underwear?
Old 11-06-2011, 03:46 PM   #8
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

hahahhahahah

props for the track
Old 11-06-2011, 03:51 PM   #9
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what does skampoe have to do with this?

thread title fail

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 06:50 PM   #10
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
y drop ma name, dont get it, tryna get genchat views attracted by my name smh WHUT GIVES?
Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
what does skampoe have to do with this?

thread title fail
damn yo....are yall serious? like seriously serious???

damn....i guess im gonna do what i didnt think i needed to do and explain myself on this one....

who wants to watch boring 5 minute vids of faggot kids blowin trees back? im tryin to crack statues. all these threads and thread titles make no sense. i could care less about "gettin" the views. was more less goin for responses about the vid. fuck the title.

thought i would share a nice video of a nice young lady wit u fellas but instead of lookin at a bitch i guess yall would rather do this...

yall take Wu Corp 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 serious, LOL i could care less about bein in yalls "circle"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
that was the whole point Skamp...there wasnt nothin suppost ta be gotten, cept maybe a woody and a smile

yall seriously caught feelins. now im bout to go get a real bag of stanky. i suggest yall do the same

Last edited by llBARlllCODEll; 11-06-2011 at 08:16 PM.
llBARlllCODEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:04 PM   #11
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahaha

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:12 PM   #12
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:15 PM   #13
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PRETTY GAY THINKING OF SKAMP WHILE WATCHING A NICE BROWN HONEY, ONE OF THE FEW BLACK CHICKS I WOULD BAnG

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:20 PM   #14
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I prefer black. Nigga.

Old 11-06-2011, 08:30 PM   #15
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

i know u aint talkin bout gay, fool