news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-30-2011, 02:00 PM   #1
MANISH
Veteran Member

MANISH shaolin monk
Default Streetlife fight @ BB Kings 05, any1 got video?

Been looking for it. Street hits a guy with the mic and their tour manager slams a bar stool in some guys back.

Video seems to be removed from all over the place.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:11 PM   #2
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

You should hit Streetlife up on Twitter son and see if he can upload it for you.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:55 PM   #3
MANISH
Veteran Member

MANISH shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. View Post
You should hit Streetlife up on Twitter son and see if he can upload it for you.
I'm sure he holds it in his Iphone
Old 12-30-2011, 02:28 PM   #4
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

lol yeah this is classic footage
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:59 PM   #5
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

He actually has it on his Ipad 2 son. He has some more footage on his Iphone though son.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:36 PM   #6
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shit quality but...

http://www.myspace.com/video/p-i-n-k...fight/17044622

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:46 PM   #7
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

Thanks son.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:12 PM   #8
SKELETOR
Stanley Kubrick

SKELETOR shaolin monk

Thanks for the link. What was the reason?
Old 12-30-2011, 05:02 PM   #9
MacGyverTheDon

MacGyverTheDon crouching tigerMacGyverTheDon crouching tiger

There's another video with better quality which was removed from youtube. Anyone got this one? You can see a guy getting hit with a fucking chair.
MacGyverTheDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:11 PM   #10
Hollow Dartz

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGyverTheDon View Post
There's another video with better quality which was removed from youtube. Anyone got this one? You can see a guy getting hit with a fucking chair.
yeah that's the video i was looking for lol, that shit was hilarious
Old 12-30-2011, 05:13 PM   #11
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There was a fight in Amsterdam aswell around that time.

I think Dreddy and maybe Streetlife were involved. Might've been other members of their entourage though. Don't remember too much about it but I think someone threw beer and some dude who was standing in the direction the beer came from was acting tough but had a very bloody face afterwards. I believe he wasn't even the one who threw the beer.

I hope you enjoyed my story.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:47 PM   #12
the blazed sage
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the blazed sage shaolin monk

I was actually there, in the front when that shit went down and remember it vividly. It was a Street/Meth show to promote Street Education in the middle of August. Show started at like 12:30 am, some drunk guy on stage I think was trying to grab the mic from Street (this is before Meth even hit the stage I think) and next thing I knew the whole crowd moved like 5 feet back. This dude got his ass beat, barstool thrown at him, and the show just began. Went on to be a great show, rmember Meth was drinking a 40 ounce Colt and wearing a t-short of a sour diesel bud smoking mad blunts. C Fisk was there too. I remember a great performance of The Motto in its entirety, never seen him perform anything from the prequel, great show overall.
the blazed sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:05 PM   #13
MANISH
Veteran Member

MANISH shaolin monk

Is that Mathematics throwing some punches with the white shirt on his head? Props for the vid dude btw.

Still wanna see the bar stool vid again.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:19 AM   #14
Hollow Dartz

Yo who got this shit?
Old 12-13-2012, 12:31 AM   #15
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Yo who got this shit?
this?

FeLo is offline   Reply With Quote