news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 01-01-2012, 12:50 PM   #1
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms
Default Some 2012 joints for y'all

Been too long since I hit up the forums, Happy New Year to all the heads!!

Here's two joints to peep...

This joint is a leak from my free album dropping later this month, produced by Rawhead - a really talented producer out of Albany.
http://soundcloud.com/sinapsehiphop/...-again-mixdown

This is joint is off my homie Elhuana's album - We, the Kings of the Planet...listen close to this one, thinkers only...peep the rest of the album, it's a great concept driven project.
http://elhuana.bandcamp.com/track/creeping-feat-sinapse

Peace to All
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:25 PM   #2
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

Do It Again was hot, the old school beat set off the classic styles you killed on this track.

and Creepin was ILL!

"Lookin for the fountain of youth is like watching TV, listening for the sound of the Truth."
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:37 AM   #3
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

yo thanks a lot for peeping man...I appreciate you taking the time to comment. I'll hit you with a PM that has some exclusive tracks not on the free album when it drops - PEACE
Old 01-02-2012, 05:49 PM   #4
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

feelin both tracks

never heard anything from Rawhead but that joint was real dope. i liked both but i think i liked Do It Again best of the two joints, was diggin the lyrics on Creepin tho

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:39 PM   #5
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Both tracks dope. Do It Again is one of the most jazzy styled tracks I've heard in a minute. Feelin Creeping a bit more got that harder edge to it. Mic presence/delivery/flow come off strong and effortless.
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:07 PM   #6
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Peace Bronze! Thanks for coming through man. I met Rawhead on tour this summer in Albany, he is really dope, him and this other dude Collin have a label called Sub-Bombin Records - lots of great talent from upstate on their roster. Rawhead and I are working on a project we plan to release on vinyl and digitally, but he has two tracks on the free album I'm about to drop.

You can peep a lot more of his work here if you want: http://rawhead.bandcamp.com/

----------

What up Game! Been too long, we should chat sometime or w/e catch up on the happenings on both ends. I appreciate that you always come through and keep up with what I'm doing.
Old 01-04-2012, 12:24 PM   #7
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anytime Sin just hit me up man.
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:23 PM   #8
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope shit sin....do it again is mad dope
100pr00f is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:21 AM   #9
Slide
underground

Slide crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Slide

Sinapse hi. can you sent me 2 off your beats in Private Messages? I want record a few track, but i can't found good beat! Peace.
Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:23 AM   #10
Certified beatz

Certified beatz drunken mastaCertified beatz drunken masta

Yea good sample well used vocals completes the beat i even like the old dust on the record...
Certified beatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:30 PM   #11
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post
Anytime Sin just hit me up man.
I don't use AIM anymore so I'm not sure where to find you to chat if anything I'll just hit you with an email -

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
dope shit sin....do it again is mad dope
Peace Proof, thanks for staying tuned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide View Post
Sinapse hi. can you sent me 2 off your beats in Private Messages? I want record a few track, but i can't found good beat! Peace.
I will send you some beats I did myself, maybe you will like them maybe not but keep an eye out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certified beatz View Post
Yea good sample well used vocals completes the beat i even like the old dust on the record...
Thank you, Sir

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's an additional track I threw up, it's not on any project, just a bonus cut to hold heads over until Classics for Free v1 drops later this month.

http://sinapse.bandcamp.com/track/ai...-thing-changed

You can peep all of the leaks for Classics for Free v1 here http://soundcloud.com/sinapsehiphop/sets/on-the-mic/ (the track My Minds Clouded is from my LP with ClymaX dropping later this year)

I have an instrumental album that materialized quickly with no prior plans that I'll be dropping this week as well

PEACE!
Old 01-09-2012, 01:51 PM   #12
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

Peace Sinapse.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:11 PM   #13
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury

Dope shit yo PEACE