news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Audio Tips & Tricks

Old 02-02-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Unlike Any Other (NI Maschine)

this is probably the insanest beat video ive ever seen. ive been having serious personal debates with myself over which hardware machine i want to start with, i was thinking an mpc1000 before i started looking into this Maschine thing (its hardware & midi). this shit is a cold piece
Old 02-02-2012, 07:18 PM   #2
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

Yea Jeremy Ellis is a beast...but he uses them as a live instrument, it's a lot different than just making beats on it...that said, I would probably go for the Maschine if you are comfortable with DAW/midi setups. I use an MPC2000 and some other gear but that is what I learned to make beats on, it all revolves around the MPC sequencer and the various functions in the box. It's far more limited than a DAW/midi set up in many ways, but for me it's all about the feel of the MP. I would try to find someone that has an MP and get on it, make some beats see if you dig the sequencer and what not b/c you are definitely going to feel like you are on a desert island if you go from DAW to MP sequencer. My homie ST/Mic who produces and engineers for Mello Music Group (we got an album dropping, yea gotta plug myself) used to have my set up and converted over to MIDI/ableton a while back and swears by it now.
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:17 PM   #3
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

very nice tips man thanks

yeah ive always loved the sound that comes out of an MPC, but ive only ever gone thru a DAW and that maschine is quite cost effective too
Old 02-03-2012, 12:11 AM   #4
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Impressive stuff.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 06:08 PM   #5
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ARAABMUSIK

He Also Did This Track

http://darkstarzrecords.bandcamp.com...rgalactic-wars
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:27 AM   #6
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

this just makes me fucking angry

i have an extremely difficult time playing a kick/snare/hat live without separating my hat/ kick pad presses
Old 02-05-2012, 03:47 AM   #7
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post

i have an extremely difficult time playing a kick/snare/hat live without separating my hat/ kick pad presses
its all about practice and focusing on the control of your hand
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:11 PM   #8
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post

This is one of the most phenomenal things I've ever seen! I'd love to get like that...*adds buy more equipment to 2012 to-do list*
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote