news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 03-21-2012, 05:29 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Gene Simmons and Tommy Lee diss Rihanna's horrible stage shows

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-th...165048764.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:45 PM   #2
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Everything about Rihanna is horrible.

So why should her live shows be any different?

I don't think I've ever even seen her perform live on TV.

If she's on screen I either hit mute or change the channel.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:03 PM   #3
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its not just rihanna

most of these new acts cant sing without playing a backing track, so they dont have to remember lyrics fully and they can drop out while the back track plays. its pitiful really.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:56 AM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Who cares what Gene and Tommy said about her. They're just mad because they can't fuck her LOL. I bet if she let them fuck, they wouldn't diss her concerts LOL. I don't care about what the haters say about Rihanna. I love her even though i've never heard her music. I just think she's hot and i wanna fuck her. Chris Brown's retarded ass better treat her right this time.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:38 PM   #5
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

rhianna sucks...just a puppet of the music mafia.

but kiss sucks too at this point. i find it amusing how hypocritical gene is...hes done lip syncing before on television performances...but he may not have had a choice in that depending on the region of the program. the current kiss line up currently has 2 boring hired musicians impersonating original kiss member's by wearing their make up designs, which is extremely fake. the original members Ace frehley and peter criss aren't too happy about this but they do it anyway. gene simmons and kiss were a force to be reckoned with in the 70s...but slowly they sadly turned into a joke due to gene's greed which lead to unnecessary massive marketing and selling out to pop. this is why ace and peter left the group in the first place. when they were replaced for the first time the new members came up with their own make up designs, that was ok, whats going on now is not. so gene simmons is also incredibly fake and should shut the fuck up.

this interview is a good time capsule of kiss in their decline. this was right around the time gene thought it would be a good idea to start changing their style to disco/pop. at this point peter and ace dont give a fuck, as they are in the process of leaving the group because they could see what a joke it was all becoming. you can tell Gene is pissed, its pretty amusing. ace is drunk and high and stealing all the attention and its hilarious. the tension and politics that was going on in this band is great entertainment.

Last edited by Paranoid; 03-16-2013 at 05:54 PM.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:04 AM   #6
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

rihanna functions purely as a sex object, and occasionally someone writes her a good song.

either way people know what they're getting when they go to a live show, a spectacle, they aren't there to watch rihanna singing her heart out with no frills.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote