news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-29-2012, 11:50 PM   #1
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Huge Cifer

Gotta love it. I miss joints like these

Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:13 AM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

nastyyy

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:11 AM   #3
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Daaaaaamn... even fu schnickens were there! CL smooth was a ill dude too. R.I.P. guru. This clip is mad nostalgic...i miss those dayz. MAD LIOOOOON,gawdammmmn!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:29 AM   #4
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This clips prolly been posted to death but still a timeless classic and one of the best ciphers ever!

Old 04-30-2012, 04:05 PM   #5
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HERES ONE OF MY FAVORITE CIPHERs THAT I USED TO BUMP WHEN I WAS A WEEDHEAD

HAS ALOT OF CLASSIC LINEs ^ SHITS ON ALMOST EVERY SWARM SONG

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 04-30-2012 at 04:33 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:33 PM   #6
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL HOMO SIMPSON View Post
HERES ONE OF MY FAVORITE CIPHERs THAT I USED TO BUMP WHEN I WAS A WEEDHEAD

HAS ALOT OF CLASSIC LINEs ^ SHITS ON ALMOST EVERY SWARM SONG
Cool Bamboo was my boy he use to help me with my raps here and there. Dude was nice and cool
Old 04-30-2012, 10:16 AM   #7
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

Lmfao... THE BLACK MAN IS GAWD... THE BLACK MAN IS GAWD! I fuckin miss odb...retarded ass nikka!

Old 04-30-2012, 04:02 PM   #8
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL@ RAEKWON GETTIN SOUPED WHEN TREACH STARTED RAPPiNG THAN ODB GETTIN JEALOUS OF TREACH AND ICE GRILLING HIM WHILE HE RAPPEd

GZA SONNED ALL THE WU MEMBERS AND SAID " FUCK YA'LL IM RAPPING"

KRS HAD THE PRESENCE AND STILL HAS THE PRESENCE TO RIP ANYONE IN A BATTLE

I WONDER WHO TRIED TO BANG THICK ASS YOYO

Old 04-30-2012, 04:35 PM   #9
CEITEDMOFO

WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO THE DUDE HE WAS KINDA NiCE

ANY MIXTAPEs OR LPs?

Old 04-30-2012, 05:23 PM   #10
Caper
REAPER CREW

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL HOMO SIMPSON View Post
WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO THE DUDE HE WAS KINDA NiCE

ANY MIXTAPEs OR LPs?

some people say he passed away but i really don't know. we use to chill alot in 1998 and I left to the military and lost track of alot of people. But he was Ill dude use to take the time out while he was at work to help me with my craft
Old 04-30-2012, 04:35 PM   #11
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ gza with dreadz...
Old 04-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #12
CEITEDMOFO

THAT NOT THE ONES TO FUCK WIT IS CLASSIC
I USED TO BUMP THAT TRACK AS WELL

HE PROBABLY DID PASS AWAY CAUSE HIS TALENT WAS TOO ILL NOT TO HAVE A ALBUM OR MIXTApE

R.I.P.