news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-08-2012, 05:09 AM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Showbiz & ag - "preloaded"

Quote:

01. "DJ Premier's Road Test"
02. "That Nigga Crazy"
03. "Wolves" (Ft. OC)
04. "Here & Now"
05. "I Just Go Along"
06. "God is 4 Us"
07. "Berri Love" (Ft. OC)
08. "Walk With Me"
09. "You in Trouble" (Ft. DJ Premier)
10. "My Imagination"
11. "Show & A"
12. "South Bronx Shit" (Ft. DJ Premier)
13. "Experience"
14. "Suspended Animation"
15. "The Bond"

you know where you heard it first.... link @ THE LOST TAPES

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:13 AM   #2
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice man, thanks alot!

been waiting for this shit for a long time!

Reps
Old 05-08-2012, 09:47 AM   #3
Origin™

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

couple listens on repeat so far, shit is 100% fire all the way through.

can't wait for their LP later in the year.

ya'll need to check this shit out!
Old 05-08-2012, 12:19 PM   #4
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ no doubt, support the real album when it drops and make sure to pick up OC & Apollo Brown's "Trophies" while you're at it.... new D.I.T.C. album in the works too as well as you can hear at the end of "The Bond" (damn what a song).

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 05-08-2012, 12:20 PM   #5
claaa7
Killer Bob

also imagine how fucking incredible "Mugshot Music" will be when these are the songs that didn't make the final cut as i wrote in my review hahah.. prepare to get your minds blown.

i own Show & A's entire discography and to me they have yet to release an EP, LP or street album that's either flawless or pretty damn close.

Old 05-08-2012, 12:54 PM   #6
Origin™

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post

i own Show & A's entire discography and to me they have yet to release an EP, LP or street album that's either flawless or pretty damn close.

totally agree man, they've never dropped any wack shit, every song is dope as fuck
Old 05-08-2012, 05:43 PM   #7
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"also imagine how fucking incredible "Mugshot Music" will be when these are the songs that didn't make the final cut as i wrote in my review hahah.. prepare to get your minds blown."

Wait NOTHING from Preloaded is going to be on Mugshot Music?
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:41 PM   #8
claaa7
Killer Bob

^ i don't have any confirmation on this, but my guess is that this is tracks that was recorded for "Mugshot Music" but since the leaks had been out for so long and all they decided to round it up with a bunch of other cuts and put them on this instead. i wouldn't be suprised if maybe two songs appear on "Mugshot Music" plus probably the three iTunes bonus tracks, but i doubt there will be more than that.

according to EgoTrip, DJ Premier produced track #9 "You in Trouble".

Old 05-08-2012, 06:49 PM   #9
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PROPs

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:12 PM   #10
Pestilence
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Pestilence crouching tigerPestilence crouching tiger

Wow. Well it kind of dropped unexpected, so much good hip hop has come out lately.. damn..
Old 05-09-2012, 12:26 AM   #11
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"according to EgoTrip, DJ Premier produced track #9 "You in Trouble".

Naw he only did the scratches.

http://www.djpremierblog.com/2012/02...j-premier-cdq/

Exclusive: Showbiz & A.G. – In Trouble (Prod. by Showbiz) (Scratches by DJ Premier) CDQ

Yes!! Here’s another joint from Showbiz & A.G. upcoming LP “Mugshot Music” (executive produced by DJ Premier). Strictly for the streets:

Showbiz & A.G. – In Trouble (Prod. by Showbiz) (Scratches by DJ Premier) CDQ
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:16 AM   #12
claaa7
Killer Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
lol i meant to say that they have yet to release an album that is NOT EITHER FLAWLESS or pretty damn close haha.. one of the most consistent groups ever. one thing that's great is how they really gets the best of eachother. i wasn't crazy about "Godsville" or "BarBury'N Beats V.1" by Showbiz, and the same goes for AG's recent projects with Ray West, etc. but together they always drop heat.

the iTunes version has three extra songs; "Celebrate (Daytime Mix)", "Mugshot" and "Justice"... you can buy just these songs without having to buy the entire album, so it's only 3 bucks which is a small price to pay in support of this sick album.

Old 05-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #13
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4052732

version of preloaded in 320, in torrent form

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 04:56 PM   #14
Pestilence
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Pestilence crouching tigerPestilence crouching tiger

Bump, everyone has been quiet here about this album, if you haven't listened to it already go download it.. it's fire
Old 07-06-2012, 02:50 AM   #15
claaa7
Killer Bob

^ yessir, probably the album i've listened to the most this year. a vinyl release with remixes is coming too, i need to pick that up!