news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Who's Verse GOD ?
Method Man 2 8.00%
Cappadonna 2 8.00%
U-God 9 36.00%
RZA 0 0%
GZA 2 8.00%
Masta Killa 6 24.00%
Ghostface Killah 3 12.00%
Raekwon 1 4.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default TRIUMPH -Who had the illest verse ? [Besides Deck]

im sure this topic has been discussed on wu chamber but fuck it, its been a minute. Deck's verse was an instant classic, i ran into countless cats that werent fans that can recite that verse so ima leave out that option..

for me i cant decide between Ghost, Rae & RZA...lol what yall think ?

Last edited by tekunique; 05-09-2012 at 09:11 PM.
tekunique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:52 PM   #2
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Oh Donna with the arts and crafts, not like ayone was weak tho.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:03 AM   #3
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post

for me i cant decide between Ghost, Rae & RZA...lol what yall think ?
yeah..
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:25 AM   #4
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

U-God
Old 05-10-2012, 10:11 AM   #5
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Ghost & Rae
Old 05-10-2012, 10:22 AM   #6
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

certainly Baby-U NO DOUBT!!!
FeLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:28 AM   #7
Young Gun
The Third Eye

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

U-Godzilla!

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:56 PM   #8
digitalsouljah36
Veteran Member

digitalsouljah36 crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to digitalsouljah36

I always really liked Masta Killa's verse. "Giving sight to the blind, the dumb were mostly intrigued by the drum."
"That pilgrim needs to back off. He ain't got no street cred, thats my word."
digitalsouljah36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:57 PM   #9
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalsouljah36 View Post
I always really liked Masta Killa's verse. "Giving sight to the blind, the dumb were mostly intrigued by the drum."
Agreed. Lyrically he's second to Inspectah on this one. I kinda used to dislike the off-beat flow cause the tempo in the track was kinda gone to me and then Ghost & Rae come in and their shit. I have to say Uey cause his verse sounds extremely dope and he spit some great dartz here.
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:28 AM   #10
_BaLaNcE_
SLIMEY SAVAGE

_BaLaNcE_ Imbecile
Send a message via MSN to _BaLaNcE_

BRONZE NAZARETH - KING OF QUEENS

it was peace to spend a MINUTE with you..
THIS DART IZ FROZEN IN TIME SOUTHPARK RHYNE
Old 05-10-2012, 02:31 PM   #11
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Cappadonna/Method Man
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:36 PM   #12
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its early but surprised to see uey leadin..
Old 05-10-2012, 07:47 PM   #13
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

JIGSAW
Old 05-10-2012, 07:58 PM   #14
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Glad you said "besides Deck". I was waitin for everybody to front on him because it's "cliche" to say he took it... but he did. Ask any rapper ever lol

Meth or Rae second.
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:34 AM   #15
_BaLaNcE_
SLIMEY SAVAGE

_BaLaNcE_ Imbecile
Send a message via MSN to _BaLaNcE_

Now g understands why 4th disciple iz homeless..he gave the marrocan the name cilvaringz..father can i get back where i belong? And enjoy the aroma!..
separear im yearning for you..