news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 06-12-2012, 09:29 AM   #1
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa
Question The weeknd On Crew love or Nate Dogg Aint No Fun

if you had to pick one out of the two as to who verse was the strongest
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:30 AM   #2
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why is this even a question?

Seriously, who's gonna pick The Weeknd > Nate in his prime?

Or Weeknd > Nate Dogg in general for that matter?

I like Crew Love and Take Care as a whole, but this comparison is dumb as fuck.

Sorry.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:48 PM   #3
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

I know he's dead and stuff but nate dogg sucked.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:53 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why is the weeknd getting hyped so much? I had heard a few songs and it wasn't anything special.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:10 AM   #5
infinite vagina
piggies

infinite vagina shaolin monk

I hated Take Care, but I like The Weeknd.

Nonetheless, Nate Dogg is the master of hooks.
Old 06-13-2012, 11:51 AM   #6
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Take Care is a new wave classic to me. Drizzy>>>

But this thread is kind of stupid. 1 - it should be in hip hop shop, 2 - Only weirdos are going to claim that crew love is better, nate dogg probably had the most memorable singing on a rap song ever.

interesting facts about 'ain't no fun':

daz beat stolen by the dirty doctor.

warren g had to change the gang colors to red for his boss '64 blue to be exact' etc.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #7
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dumbo needs to drop the o that's how he sound NATE = hit records

this thread is gay how can you even attempt to compare the two NATE DOG on some straight gangsta pimpin shit, weekend singing for the bitches

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:41 PM   #8
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

wtf with this nate dogg/weekend comparison? you can't compare the two, NATE DOGG was a master at singing hooks. thats all that nigga was really good for, a staple in westcoast music IMO.

as for the weekend... eh he's in his own lane.

i got really drunk on my bday and started singing crew love all loud...SMH

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:14 AM   #9
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't hate Drake (no homo) but Crew Love is one of the gayest tracks ever. I thought the Weeknd first album was ok, but having heard everything after that, i realised that everything he's done is weak shit.

The weeknd is one of the most effeminate and homosexual presences on the mic ever.

Putting Nate Dogg up against him is an insult. If you're going to do one of these duels at least make the other option Frank Ocean or something. Although Frank Ocean is a thousands times better than the Weeknd just by virtue of the fact he isn't a massive pussy.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 01:12 PM   #10
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

I love Frank Ocean

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote