news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-18-2012, 12:15 PM   #1
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Exclamation PAPOOSE is waaaaaayyyyy better than your favorite nerd rapper... video proof inside

no album and still better than your favorite nerd emcee uploading his wack shit on soundcloud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its 2012 if youre still cryin bout pap coulda been something but never dropped an album...

heres a tip...

go to datpiff.com DL his tapes and STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pap is easily one of the most under appreciated rappers ever...

dudes clown his punchlines then they talk about chief keef tapes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talk about a rapper being way smarter than the audience....

illuminati wont let pap drop the major label bomb so its all about pap tapes....

HARDCORE
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks for the post angry, I'm gonna download that Sway performance later. I am one of those people who been waiting for Pap to finally drop an album but I've been more than satisfied with his mixtape output over the years. He picked up where Big L left of in dropping ridiculous punchlines in the flamboyant and aggressive New York style of rhyme flow.

Click here to launch RZA Radio!

Get this player for your signature or website
fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:43 PM   #3
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

honestly rappers like him usually make wack albums anyway. i know thats a strong generalization but i'm fine with bumping his mixtapes and freestyles. lately he's put out some super wack shit -- terrible club/radio attempts -- but i still like him, and when he wants to slaughter a beat he easily can.

my ice cool as the night air
two fives flare
glare through your cartier eyewear
and knock ya newborn out the high chair
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 03:29 PM   #4
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Pap is ill as fuck
love that nigga
SKAMPOE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 04:14 PM   #5
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

yeah pap is the man never understood how some ppl would shit on him especially when they say his lyrics suck

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 04:32 PM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IN the first vid - heather b with the big titties!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 04:26 PM   #7
infinite vagina
piggies

infinite vagina sitting duck

Old 06-18-2012, 06:44 PM   #8
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

pappoose should just get a 9 to 5. I picture him working in the mail room somewhere and on his luch break he would go outsie with a bunch of the white employees and kick some rhymes for them than they all go home and tell people they have a black freind.
Old 06-18-2012, 07:21 PM   #9
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by famenchuan View Post
pappoose should just get a 9 to 5. I picture him working in the mail room somewhere and on his luch break he would go outsie with a bunch of the white employees and kick some rhymes for them than they all go home and tell people they have a black freind.

my ice cool as the night air
two fives flare
glare through your cartier eyewear
and knock ya newborn out the high chair
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:23 PM   #10
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SMH@ FAGS THOUGHT SPACEGHOST PURPS FREESTYLE WAS DOPE ROFLmAO

ONLY PROBLEM WIT PAP IS THAT HES TOO GANGSTA TO HAVE A DUDE WIT A EAR FOR BEATS EXECUTIVE PRODUCE HIS ALBUMS,

IF HE DID THAT HE WOULD GET A CLASSIC

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:21 AM   #11
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by famenchuan View Post
he is a millionaire

so who gives a shit if he hasn't dropped an album?

dumbest post in here

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:22 AM   #12
WooHa
Avant-garde

WooHa drunken mastaWooHa drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER BEARDLY View Post
he is a millionaire

so who gives a shit if he hasn't dropped an album?
Quote:
dumbest post in here
WooHa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #13
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite vagina View Post
you have the shittiest taste in hip-hop; stick to the smiths and cocteau twins and stop posting trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
IN the first vid - heather b with the big titties!!!

she looks like a gorilla and is built like a defensive tackle
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:43 PM   #14
infinite vagina
piggies

infinite vagina sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low-Key Lyesmith View Post
you have the shittiest taste in hip-hop; stick to the smiths and cocteau twins and stop posting trash

she looks like a gorilla and is built like a defensive tackle
Old 06-19-2012, 07:16 AM   #15
WooHa
Avant-garde

WooHa drunken mastaWooHa drunken masta

Papoose is ill and definitely up there with Chino XL when it comes to punchlines (for me they both have surpassed Big L) but you nerds are lying to yourself if you think that tapes and freestyles are enough just because Paps lines are ill.

I don't fucking care that he is one of the dopest lyricists, if he doesn't drop an official album anytime soon i wont bother listening to any more tapes or freestyles of him. I am fed up and furthermore i already know what i am going to hear. Well, he has to drop one if he doesn't wanna be remembered as just a dope mixtape rapper. Such a pity for such a talent...
WooHa is offline   Reply With Quote