news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 07-25-2012, 01:07 PM   #1
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa
Default If you could create a video game, what would you do?

I've always wanted to make a fighting game where you could use famous movie figures against one another, have multiple outfits, multiple stages, incorporate a tag-mode, etc.

I'd have an all-star lineup too:

Bruce Lee
Jackie Chan
Jet Li
Chuck Norris
Jean Claude Van Damme
Steven Segal
Sonny Chiba
Tony Jaa
Donnie Yen
Sammo Hung
Cynthia Rothrock (gotta have at least ONE chick)
Michelle Yeoh
Wesley Snipes
Joe Rogan (dude has a black belt in BJJ from Eddie Bravo)
Yuen Biao
Gordon Liu
Don "The Dragon" Wilson
David Caradine
Bolo Yeung

I know you'd have to get the rights, and such to have them actually be in the game, but it'd be cool none-the-less........and I know games like Tekken have characters that are BASICALLY copycats of these guys, (Marshall Law = Bruce Lee, Raven = Wesley Snipes, Lei Wulong = Jackie Chan)

anyways, I think that'd be cool.

Also making a jail-oriented game with the same feeling of "OZ" where you're a new inmate, and you have to gain respect and do jobs for different crews you wanna work for, etc similar to GTA, and have an open atmosphere......I think it'd be cool, or at least it'd have potential for something "different".....like being able to customize your character, etc
Old 07-31-2012, 09:44 PM   #2
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

I have a similar idea. I always dream of making a fighting game like Marvel VS Capcom, but with anime characters. The roster would be pretty much limitless. Tatsunoko VS Capcom is about the closes thing to it, but being a Wii exclusive ruined it for me

Also, the revival of a Strider game, that would be cool. I wish Capcom made the game with a mix of Tenchu, Metal Gear and Ninja Gaiden.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 07-31-2012 at 09:53 PM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:00 AM   #3
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
I have a similar idea. I always dream of making a fighting game like Marvel VS Capcom, but with anime characters. The roster would be pretty much limitless. Tatsunoko VS Capcom is about the closes thing to it, but being a Wii exclusive ruined it for me

Also, the revival of a Strider game, that would be cool. I wish Capcom made the game with a mix of Tenchu, Metal Gear and Ninja Gaiden.
Tetsuo (AKIRA)
Kaneda (AKIRA)
Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)
Raoh (Fist of the North Star)
Jubei Kibigami (Ninja Scroll)
Gemma (Ninja Scroll)
D (Vampire Hunter D)
Golgo 13 (The Professional)
Gil Berg (Dangaio)
Alucard (Hellsing)
Kyoya (Demon City Shinjuku)
Rebi Ra (Demon City Shinjuku)
Eightman (8 Man)
Ryu (Street Fighter)
Chun Li (Street Fighter)
Briareos (Appleseed)
Justice (Afro Samurai)
Afro (Afro Samurai)
Jinno (Afro Samurai)

^ That';d be a phenomenal cast for an anime fighting game if it could be done, not too many chicks for the fact I dunno or never payed much attention to anime girls in the films other than wishing real-life girls had their bodies >

I like Stryder too.....cool character and game
Old 07-31-2012, 09:57 PM   #4
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'd make a game out of this. my cuz and i were actually gonna try wit Blender but it took two weeks to make a decent sword so we gave up

Old 08-05-2012, 09:03 AM   #5
KATO
Hidden Warrior

I'd also like to create a decent fighting game with over-the-top graphics and fatalities for horror characters.

Pinhead
Freddy Kruger
Jason Vorhees
Michael Myers
Chucky
Leatherface
Ash
Matt Cordell (Maniac Cop)
Ghostface
the Tall Man
Gabriel (The Prophecy)

ANd for bonus DL content, get the original masters of horror like The Wolf Man, Dracula, Frankenstein, and The Mummy
Old 08-07-2012, 11:17 AM   #6
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Some sort of jrpg set in feudal Japan/ancient China. It would play like way of the samurai but it would make sense and you'd at least have a clue what to do/how to start
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:46 AM   #7
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sSOMETHING WITH GENETIC EXPERIMENTATION AND RAG DOLL PHYSICS

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote