news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-05-2012, 01:35 PM   #1
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa
Default Why are more people dying of cancer?

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...aac.20138/full

What's causing the increase of death's with this nasty disease? I think it's soon going to overthrow heart-disease as the number 1 cause of death amongst North Americans, if it already hasn't.

A person's diet could definitely be at the top, or your chosen profession (Fire Fighter comes to mind) but it seems EVERYBODY is getting it some way, some how, and no matter how you try to alter your lifestyle, it seems inevitable you'll soon succumb to catching it, whether it's now, or sometime in your lifetime.

I know people who've been healthy all their life, and then when they hit their 50's *BAM!* they end up with Pancreatic Cancer or something, and I'm speaking about people who've never been overweight, exercised regularly, were vegetarians, and worked in an office all of their life without exposure to severe toxins or chemicals....

what's the cause of increase?????
Old 08-05-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

stress

electro magnetic radiation from TVs/ cell phones/ etc

acidic body Ph
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 09:52 PM   #3
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

We depend on these "grosserie" stores too much.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 10:15 PM   #4
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

soulcontroller posted this in the nerdnews thread: http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=78742

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 10:30 PM   #5
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

we dont eat real food anymore.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:30 PM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THERE iS A VIRAL COMPONENT AND AN ENVIRONMENTAL ONE (KNOWN CARCINOGEN CHEMICALS). I saw A DOCUMENTARY ON THIS. AND JUST CUZ SOMEBODY WAS LIVING CLEANLY IN YOUR EYES, DOESN'T MEAN THEY WERE NOT INDULGING IN SECRET BEHAVIOR THAT WAS KNOWN TO BE A RISK FACTOR FOR DEVELOPING CANCER.

THERE ARE REASONS FOR WHY THINGS HAPPEN.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:44 AM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

processed sugar - #1 Drug
Old 08-06-2012, 03:03 PM   #8
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

^^ still havent kicked it. with the coffee and i guess a lof of stuff. cheescake sex...soda...the shit is powerful.

How do we detox? and then quit the most powerful drug?

Why do I forget this shit? Because I forget to come here on a regular basis to remind myself ...always distracted and pied pipered back to 6 ether...need to build with you Sunny. I'm an askhole I know but I try.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:50 AM   #9
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

teh best way to detox is natural foods, that kill carcinogens

best way to kill carcinogens is!! cannabis oil.. google cannabis oil curing cancer..

from my fb

now teh shit that cotains the cancerous shit

same goes for this poison..

^^ all of them can cause cancer

eat fresh. make your own food, and you will reduce your chances of getting cancer..

but the carcinogens are everywhere.. in every day produce we use..

even the non stick shit on pans,, when it wears away,. it fucks up teh cells in our body..,

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote