news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 08-21-2012, 07:25 PM   #1
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Dingo Stew Funk

Improperly droppin' these mockeries of what MC's-
are poppin' these days seems wasteful like a shoppin' spree,
I'm not to be confused as a loser, I'm hot property,
I'd probably snooze if your boo was nude on top of me,
But honestly I'm not the G you'd stop to greet or wanna be,
my policy of gloating, see it's totally involuntary,
to warrant these abhorrent deeds I'd have to be a scholar, me-
I'm just a squalid feen who follows where the dollars lead,
I'm horribly obscene like a foreign breed of noxious weed,
intolerably perverted like a virgin who's an octogene,
my properties when properly professed and preached in prophecies-
would prove purists prudent in proffering philosophies,
a profusity to be reduced to to nuisances like gossip queens,
toss their dreams aside as their pride is squashed impossibly,
my ferocity though what it seems is not achieved incongruously,
I've got to reach velocities beyond the bonds of strong and weak.
Old 08-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #2
ArcherPriest
black pope

ArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venoms

multies more bananas than a soviet chopper cache
ArcherPriest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:01 AM   #3
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

'I've got to reach velocities beyond the bonds of strong and weak.'

does that even make sense

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 06:19 PM   #4
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
'I've got to reach velocities beyond the bonds of strong and weak.'

does that even make sense
lolz. Well spotted, dude. This rhyme is a throw away. You are correct that that line means absolute fuck all. I wrote the first 15 bars a few months ago at work, and couldn't think of a 16th bar, so I tossed it aside and forgot about it for a few months. Then I finally remembered it a few weeks ago and thought of a final line while I was having a swim. I couldn't come up with anything decent so I just decided to write something random that had no meaning, since the rhyme is not serious anyway.

I actually forgot to write down the line I came up with after I got home from my swim too, and then forgot about this rhyme again for a few more weeks. Then the other day I decided to post it up and had to try and remember what the last line was. I think the one I wrote here is about the same as the one I'd previously come up with.

The other line that I wrote knowing it didn't make sense is "intolerably perverted like a virgin who's an octogene". I thought an octogene was somebody in their 80's. But that's actually an octogenarian. An octogene is something else. I don't even remember what. I found that out when I wrote the line but left it anyway because I didn't give a fuck. lolz.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:51 PM   #5
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

hahahaha btw is the beginning inspired by decks verse on triumph. its got the same rhyme scheme

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:12 PM   #6
noel411
The ABBOTT

Nah dude. Not inspired by Deck's verse at all. Although I certainly did realise the similarity after I wrote it. When I was writing the verse I was actually thinking of a line which had "Socrates philosophies" in it, and I scrapped it because it seemed too much like biting Deck.