news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-25-2012, 01:13 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default Menace II Society Is The Best Hood Movie

I think Menace II Society is better than Boyz N The Hood, New Jack City, Juice, Paid In Full. Menace has so many classic funny scenes and the actors Tyrin Turner who was Caine, Larenz Tate, Clifton Powell, MC Eiht, Jada Pinkett all did a good job. The soundtrack is classic. My favorite funny scenes is when MC Eiht, Larenz and some other people go to the gas station and MC Eiht says who got some snaps on the petro hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. When i first heard that, i said what is petro? LOL. I heard him say snaps earlier when he was gambling with Larenz and Clifton at a party. So i figured snaps meant money. Another funny scene i like is when Larenz, Clifton, MC Eiht, Caine are watching the robbery store on tape and Clifton says Wax, check out Caine standing back there with a 40 looking like a sucker LOL. So when Larenz shoots the asian guy on the tape, Clifton says oh oh oh, give it to me nigga, you shot that Korean muthafucka LOL. Another funny scene is when a nerd white guy comes to the hood to see Clifton and Clifton says why you come to this muthafucka so early all the time. White guy said you said 1:00. Clifton said i don't give a fuck what i said nigga(he called the white guy a nigga LOL). I don't get out the bed until 2:30. Don't come through this muthafucka so god damn early next time nigga LOL. The white guy said understood LOL.

Props to The Hughes Brothers for directing this classic and they also used rappers who had small parts who didn't have acting experience like MC Pooh, Saafir, Too Short, Yo Yo. Charles Dutton was also in this and he's a good actor who's been around a long time. I don't know if ya'll remember Samuel Jackson in this but he was Caine's father and he was the one that was cussing out his friend who owed him some money and Samuel killed him. The Hughes Brothers also did the classic Dead Presidents. It's sad that they didn't make anymore good movies after Dead Presidents. I'm kinda surprised Tyrin Turner's career didn't take off after Menace II Society. I watched him on Youtube a few weeks ago in Panther movie about the black panthers in the 70's in Oakland, CA. I forgot he was in that. Props to Larenz Tate because his career took off after Menace and he's a good actor.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:28 PM   #2
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who got some snaps on the petro ???
Old 08-25-2012, 08:35 PM   #3
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
who got some snaps on the petro ???
lol

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:47 PM   #4
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Old 08-25-2012, 08:35 PM   #5
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

New Jack City is the most political, Boyz n the Hood has the best script and dialogue, Belly is the best-looking visually, but Menace II Society is the grittiest and bleakest
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:40 PM   #6
Fresh
the most wanted

Fresh drunken mastaFresh drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Fresh

new jersey drive
Old 08-26-2012, 05:51 PM   #7
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Cooley High

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:25 PM   #8
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Cooley High
one of my favorites but its blaxpolitation/coming of age not hood flick.

menace 2 society is great. i'm tempted to say clockers, fresh or la haine are better though.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:58 PM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Menace II Society soundtrack is classic. My favorite songs on there is Nigga Gots No Heart with Spice 1, Streiht Up Menace with MC Eiht, You Been Played with Smooth, Lick Dem Muthafuckas with Brand Nubian, Death Becomes You with Pete Rock and CL Smooth, The P Is Still Free with KRS One.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:01 PM   #10
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Menace II Society soundtrack is classic. My favorite songs on there is Nigga Gots No Heart with Spice 1, Streiht Up Menace with MC Eiht, You Been Played with Smooth, Lick Dem Muthafuckas with Brand Nubian, Death Becomes You with Pete Rock and CL Smooth, The P Is Still Free with KRS One.
Speakin of soudtracks...remember when u could cop soundtracks cuz they were PACKED with bangers!? I still think juice was the hardest soundtrack ever!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:06 PM   #11
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
one of my favorites but its blaxpolitation/coming of age not hood flick.

menace 2 society is great. i'm tempted to say clockers, fresh or la haine are better though.
Repped...clockers was another dope hood flick.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:24 PM   #12
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

New jersey drives def a sleeper, strong second place for juice, menace is my shit tho! Ayo wax...wassup with them grits im hugrier than a muuufukka! Clifton powell was epic in this flic. Wax was my dude tho, he was surgical with that desert eagle.

Old 08-29-2012, 07:58 AM   #13
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

d.d.d.d.d.d....do I stutter mutha fucka?!?!?!!
Old 10-14-2012, 07:29 PM   #14
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Go check out 4 life

Another good one...it's indie tho

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:31 PM   #15
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Go check out 4 life

Another good one...it's indie tho

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote