news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-07-2012, 03:49 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Beverly Hills Cop coming to CBS as a TV show

http://www.eonline.com/news/343131/c...ls-cop-tv-show

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:51 PM   #2
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Whoever's responsible for this, and the Total Recall re-make AND the alleged Top Gun sequel, should be shot in the kneecap.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:04 PM   #3
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You're not gonna fall for the banana in the tailpipe?

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:47 PM   #4
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post
You're not gonna fall for the banana in the tailpipe?
"Look man, i aint gon fall for no banana in my tail pipe! U been hangin around with this dude too long!"

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:24 PM   #5
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

^^Classic.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:37 AM   #6
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

You know, you have a very big mouth sir. Are you hiding something from me?? Is that what you're doing?? I bet you that is your porsche that's parked outside. Isn't that your Porsche? IS IT?? How would you like for me to have the IRS come down here and crawl up your fuckin' ass with a microscope, cuz they'll DO IT. I've SEEN 'em do it and it's NOT a pretty sight!
Old 09-21-2012, 08:01 AM   #7
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Lol!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:22 AM   #8
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Beverly Hills Cop is that shit. I see they got all 3 on Netflix. I'm gonna have to watch them again one of these days. I don't know about a TV show, but we'll see.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:46 PM   #9
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I'll be checking for this if it happens because i love the first and 2nd Beverly Hills Cops. LOL@Eddie cursing out the white lady that worked at the hotel in the first one when he said i'm here to do a exclusive interview with Michael Jackson for Rolling Stone magazine. I was gonna call the article Michael Jackson is sitting on top of the world but now i think i might as well call it Michael Jackson can sit on top of the world as long as he doesn't sit in the Beverly Hills palm hotel because it's no niggas allowed in there hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Eddie's boss made me laugh too because he told Eddie to stay off the case. Eddie got mad at his boss and he said we're talking about a friend of mine here. His boss said yes we are, aren't we? Let's take a close look at that. One, a hoodlum friend LOL. Two, a professional hit, Three, in a cop's apartment. Eddie said how do you know it was a professional hit? His boss said i didn't just walk into this town from the cotton fields LOL. Whoever killed your friend wasn't worried about your narrow ass because if they were, you'd be laying in that meat wagon next to him LOL. Eddie said i wanna take a vacation. His boss said you can take a vacation when you leave from the hospital but if you decide to butt into this case, it'll be the longest vacation you ever heard of LOL.

Another funny scene in Beverly Hills Cop is when Eddie tells Taggert and Rosewood that he wants to take them to a nice place to get some coffee and he ends up taking them to a strip club hahahahahahahahahahaha. Eddie said to Rosewood, don't be embarrassed if your dick gets hard LOL. That's the whole purpose of this. My dick is hard and i ain't on the job LOL. Taggert wouldn't tell you if his dick is hard cause he gotta be on the job LOL. My girl Vanity's Nasty Girl song was playing when they were at the strip club.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:02 PM   #10
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

- First Look at Eddie Murphy in New 'Beverly Hills Cop' Pilot

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/first-look-...ml?cache=clear

check two is offline   Reply With Quote