news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-20-2012, 10:32 AM   #1
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms
Exclamation can we kick BROTHER ALI out the country?!!?!?!?!?!!?

im so sick of this fat frosty piece of shit...

everyones favorite albino rapper... brother ali... needs to go...

anytime you diss a brother ali theres a "mature listener" ready to attack!!!!!!!!!!

save it...

you make rap music!!!!!!!!!!!!

you rhyme words on a beat and have a small nerd audience... make some entertaining shit or retire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ali thinks hes the second coming of chuck d... he so desperately wants to get calls from the govt. so he can say hes putting himself in danger releasing his boring ass music... the govt. doesnt care... brother ali is rubbing sun block into his bald head to face the ppl on stage for an hour... this dude wouldnt last a day in the 3rd world..he should thank god everyday for being born in the USA... he can go into CVS anywhere anytime and buy life saving cream to rub into his bloated body!!!!!!!!!!!!

chuck d sold records... chuck d had an audience.. chuck d educated the numbers...

brother ali is making "DEAR AMERICA" songs for vegan pot heads in flip flops that think SLUG is top 5 DOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theres a difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty much everything about ali annoys me...

his "i got so much soul ima roll my words like a preeeeaaaachhhherrrrrr" style makes me cringe...

his made up stories about punching ppl out make me laugh...

the way he revised his origin story makes me shake my head..

when ali first came out niggas thought he was a black albino.. that was the story and i never heard ali say SHIT...

til ali got a little attention and started getting asked about it...

then ali ran with the story of him being raised by blacks (lie) and thinking he was black since hes albino..

LOL @ a guy like brother ali being raised by a black family out in minnesota

BWHWHBWHAHAHABWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHWAAA

a boy being raised by wolves is more believable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

always funny to me that a guy who had a wrestlers bio coming into the game is now making politically charged rap records telling others how to live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fat preachy bullshit artist...

LOL @ white muslims

LOL @ white muslims that look like they eat hot dogs

LOL @ white muslim albinos making anti-american rap records

WHAT WORLD IS THIS!?!?!?!?!!?!?

brother ali is just another delusional rapper with a manufactured back story..

hes got some talent but he makes boring music for boring ppl...

raps about drugs >>> raps about foreign policy

FUCK BROTHER ALI
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:35 AM   #2
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmfao

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:51 AM   #3
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha you're a funny dude angry..

can't wait to read some of the replies lol
Old 09-20-2012, 10:53 AM   #4
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Hahahahahahhahhahahahahh

but seriously Brother Ali is not bad, there are way worse rappers but I do agree that Brother Ali fanbase overrate him
Old 09-20-2012, 11:44 AM   #5
kingaaronz
PRODIGAL SUN

kingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venoms

Angry strikes again. Usually I disagree with you but you're right this time. Dude is pretty whack.
kingaaronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:35 PM   #6
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post

his "i got so much soul ima roll my words like a preeeeaaaachhhherrrrrr" style makes me cringe...

a boy being raised by wolves is more believable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes got some talent but he makes boring music for boring ppl...

lol. angry, let us know how you really feel.

he undeniably has the most confusing back story of any mc in the last 12 years.

and i gotta agree, that sing songy preacher style he uses sometimes can really grate your nerves.

but he does have a pretty good ear for beats.
i havent listened to his new album yet. is it worth the time?

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:35 PM   #7
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I disagree.

But keep making these threads, they're awesome.

Your opinions are incredibly fascinating.

You have a mastery of composition with an urban dialectic, it's unique to say the least

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 09-20-2012 at 01:38 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 01:39 PM   #8
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
But keep making these threads, they're awesome.

Your opinions are incredibly fascinating.

You have a mastery of composition with an urban dialectic, it's unique to say the least
co-sign.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:05 PM   #9
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmfao...i cant take it anymore..i die

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:31 PM   #10
UncontrolledSubstans
PRODIGAL SUN

UncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killa

Haha lol fuck you. Ali is dope!

Old 09-20-2012, 03:16 PM   #11
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

the guy who named himself after a deck solo would like brother ali
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:30 PM   #12
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

his new album is getting pretty good reviews (and you know it's good when RA the Rugged Man supports it hah), but I'd rather listen to a gangsta rap album than Ali's work. he's got a good message, but when it comes to the art, I'd rather listen to Cuban Linx 2. people only listen to Ali in the privacy of their homes, not in their cars
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:44 PM   #13
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

I just heard this guy for the time rapping on the 5 fingers of death or whatever it's called and tho he made it straight through something about his face and the stupid fuckin smirk on his face made me want him dead. Maybe I was having a bad day I don't know but I seriously was wishing for him to die that's how fuckin goofy the guy looked can't explain

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:02 PM   #14
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

not even MN talks much about this guy..and I live in this shithole

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:17 PM   #15
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

To an extent I could care less about rappers personal lives, good music is good music point-blank-period. Teddy Pendergrass was gettin dick-sucks from tranny's but his music's still classic. MJ had too many pedo charges, all b/s in my eyes, thrown at him but still put out some of the greatest music ever. I'm not much of an Ali fan but I did buy this album based on Jake One producing it, son can KILL the boards. I'm expecting a dope album once I get it. Keep the threads up tho HIGHLY entertaining, makes me laugh.