news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-15-2012, 10:36 AM   #1
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default NEW Vinnie Paz/DJ Premier - The Oracle [VIDEO]

Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:39 AM   #2
OPTIMUS
SLIMEY SAVAGE

OPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal son

beat me by a few seconds!
OPTIMUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:04 PM   #3
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm not feeling this beat at all. Expected greater heat from Primo.
But I think this album will come out dope regardless.

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:10 PM   #4
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

I don't get the hate. It's a far better Premier beat than 90% of what he drops today; repetitive lazy beats with already used drums.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:33 PM   #5
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Because he isnt comparing Premier to today's other producers, he's comparing to Premier to PREMIER's OWN cataloge in 2012 and Premier's standard.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:33 PM   #6
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
Because he isnt comparing Premier to today's other producers, he's comparing to Premier to PREMIER's OWN cataloge in 2012 and Premier's standard.
Exactly; it's like you say yourself comparing Premier to his own catalogue in 2012. Now let's be honest this is far better than a lot of his repetitive beats he dropped the last couple of years. It's good compared to most of the other shit Premier is dropping nowadays. If you read my post I say that this is better than 90% of the beats he drops today.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:37 PM   #7
shahcronz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

shahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to shahcronz

I like the beat. It's way better than that apathy joint, too.
shahcronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:35 PM   #8
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Reminds me of the Apathy beat on Honkey Kong
Old 10-15-2012, 01:44 PM   #9
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

This beat is dirt

Would of been better with Jus Allah on it
Old 10-15-2012, 02:24 PM   #10
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dunno what kind of systems you people are listening to this shit on, that beat is hard as fuck...

Pazman rapes that beat too..

Album going to be flames
Old 10-15-2012, 02:31 PM   #11
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just cant understand the Vinnie Paz love
Old 10-15-2012, 02:58 PM   #12
rakimkoolgrapwutang
Yakub's Greatest Mathlete

rakimkoolgrapwutang shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
I just cant understand the Vinnie Paz love
he shouts a lot plus he says a lot of random conspiracy shit a lot. people really dig that a lot.

ATTEMPTING TO COMBINE SUPREME MATHEMATICS WITH BINGO NUMBERS....
rakimkoolgrapwutang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:18 PM   #13
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Not too crazy about the beat either..
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:22 PM   #14
Jin10304
Veteran Member

i liked "Play Dirty" way more
Old 10-15-2012, 05:37 PM   #15
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
Dunno what kind of systems you people are listening to this shit on, that beat is hard as fuck...

Pazman rapes that beat too..

Album going to be flames
nuff said^^^^ rep added
fuck the rest
this shits haaaard
EAST COAST SHIT!!!!
alot of suckaz cant relate
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote