news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-23-2012, 08:31 PM   #1
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey
Default You got beats for Killa Sin

Since I noticed he was giving tweeps a chance, I know some of you here may be interested, so email him beats4sinista@gmail.com

I don't really think it's the way to get beats for an album as most are subpar, but if you have the heat, I'm not blocking you, so go for it
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:40 PM   #2
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Oh God....
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:56 PM   #3
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms

He needs to be contacting Alchemist...
wukillabee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:28 PM   #4
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wukillabee25 View Post
He needs to be contacting Alchemist...
Old 10-23-2012, 09:14 PM   #5
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

Yo just tell him to hit up 4th Disciple for some of the old school Killarmy heat!

To be honest though haha, he really needs to hit up dudes like Alchemist, Madlib, True Master, even Cilvaringz!!!

Also, I like Statik Selektah's work also, he should check him out.....he's got that old school vibe to his beats but with like a new school twist....lots of scratching, djing, etc...good stuff....

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #6
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

contact this muthafucka

ELITE STATUS

Last edited by THE MASON; 10-23-2012 at 09:32 PM.
THE MASON is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:38 PM   #7
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms

Sin on an Apollo Brown joint would be interesting
wukillabee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:39 PM   #8
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So this guys been in the game this long and this is the beat acquiring process?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:11 AM   #9
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
So this guys been in the game this long and this is the beat acquiring process?

Thats what I thought too and I told him that, but it's ultimately up to him, so since he wants people sending him beats, I figured at least give some of the people here a chance.
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:58 AM   #10
kingaaronz
PRODIGAL SUN

kingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venoms

That's fair enough, I'm sure some of the cats here will be mailing him something. But he definitely needs to go for that old school sound. 4th Disciple is the obvious choice, and I know he's always selling beats on his Facebook. A Madlib beat would be interesting.
kingaaronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:28 AM   #11
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingaaronz View Post
That's fair enough, I'm sure some of the cats here will be mailing him something. But he definitely needs to go for that old school sound. 4th Disciple is the obvious choice, and I know he's always selling beats on his Facebook. A Madlib beat would be interesting.
Madlib & Killa Sin combo damn.. that would be awesome instead Madlib is working with a wack artist like Gibbs.
Old 10-24-2012, 03:12 PM   #12
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Madlib & Killa Sin combo damn.. that would be awesome instead Madlib is working with a wack artist like Gibbs.
U crazy my nigga....Gibbs is far from wack u must not fuck wit street music, and as far as sin goes: Holla at 4th,math, and frank dukes
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:23 PM   #13
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
U crazy my nigga....Gibbs is far from wack u must not fuck wit street music, and as far as sin goes: Holla at 4th,math, and frank dukes
yeah he doesn't, he somehow love liquid swords though, a street album
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:51 PM   #14
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
yeah he doesn't, he somehow love liquid swords though, a street album
ok modern day street music
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:40 AM   #15