news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 10-30-2012, 02:25 AM   #1
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES
Default [ ELUCIDATION - MENES THE PHARAOH Prod. KUMA] ALBUM DOWNLOAD

ELUCIDATION
MENES THE PHARAOH SOLO ALBUM
FULLY PRODUCED BY KUMA
ARTWORK MARS GATE
MASTERING BOSS DIGGER

DOWNLOAD HERE
http://www.mediafire.com/?u1yatxnf53bytyi
http://www.mediafire.com/?u1yatxnf53bytyi

P.E.A.C.E!
IT'S BEEN A MINUTE SINCE OUR LAST RELEASE... HOPEFULLY THE WAIT WILL BE WORTH THE ONCOMING FLOOD OF MATERIAL! THIS ALBUM IS MEANT FOR FOG FILLED AND RAIN DRENCHED NIGHTZ... GO DO SOME DIRT! SPeLL MY NAME IN BLOOD.. YO MY RESPEKTZ AND HONOR GO OUT TO ALL MY PEOPLE HERE.. TO MANY TO NAME THIS FAR IN THE JOURNEY! ROTATE THIS!

ALBUM SAMPLER HERE

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:43 AM   #2
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

Hayaaa! looking sharp bro,, samplah is sick btw!, downloadin now,
PEACE
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:50 PM   #3
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

People..do not sleep..this album is fireeeee...straight heat rock...get with it
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:31 PM   #4
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks for supportin the fam Grave

been playin this in the whip and thoroughly enjoying it, the block of tracks from 3-6 are mad ill, dope flow between those ones, and not cause im on two of the 4 tracks, jsut cause they are the dopest. Red Moon Seance is also another bangin joint.

deep wordplay thru the album, some dope flows. still could work more on the clarity but def improving in that area. only thing that was a little let down was the album had very similar beats all the way thru. my solo joint suffered from that as well.

overall you got yourself a banger son, thanks for lettin me play my part

LOOKOUT YOU SODA POP EMCEES!!!!

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:28 AM   #5
FeLo
Russian Guest

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good job!
"Remember I" - iz my fav!!!
FeLo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:21 AM   #6
Boogie
85 %ER

Boogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of fury

The album art is sick yo! Gonna spin this later today.

edit: The whole album is a banger but I can't expect anything else from you guys Kuma on the beats is no joke!

Thanks for the shoutout too

Last edited by Boogie; 11-01-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Boogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:23 PM   #7
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

finally got my electric back,
gettin this now
PROPS
covers dope as fuck too..
SKAMPOE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:27 PM   #8
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury

Yo peace menes this album is mad dope dropping that heavy product respect yo peace
Old 11-02-2012, 04:53 AM   #9
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

this shit is mad nice, dope beats, dope rhymes thats all you need...... DONT SLEEP on this!!
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:08 PM   #10
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

coppin this now sunn!!!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #11
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

P.E.A.C.E! TO ALL MY FRIENDZ, FAMILY AND FANZ!! ALL YA'LL... WITH OUT YOU... THERES NO REASON FOR ANY OF THIS.. SO THATS LOVE THAT AFTER ALL THIS TIME MY PEOPLES STILL COME tTHROUGH..

YO ALL CRITICISM IS WELCOME AND WANTED! I PRAISE THE MACE FOR LETTING ME KNOW WHAT HE ACTUALLY THINKS CRITICALLY...

THE BEAT SELECTION WAS THROUGHOUT ABOUT A 1 AND 1/2 YEAR SPAN MUCH BEFORE I KNEW AN ALBUM WOULD EVER COME TO FRUITION... BUT YES I DO TEND TO PICK SOME OF THE SAME TYPES OF BEATS.. I FELT THERE WAS A GOOD SUPPLY OF DIFFERENT SAMPLEZ. HOWEVER I AGREE THE DRUMZ ARE SIMILAR FOR MOST THE TRACKZ. I WAS MEANING TO MENTION THIS TO KUMA, SOONAH THEN LATER.

PRONUNCIATION... YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS, SOMETIMES MENES GET TOO HIGH. OTHER TIMES MENES JUST RIGHT.. IF YOU AINT ON MY DIALECT YET THO, LOL.. MUCH LOVE KID THEY CALLED ME MUSH MOUTH SLEEPS IN CRYPT. THANKZ FOR PLAYING YOUR PART AS ALWAYZ.

RESPEKT AND THANKS TO EVERYONE OF YOU YO!
LETS KEEP THIS IN ROTATION AND TELL SOMEONE TO TELL SOMEONE.
EMPTY RIFLES BASHING YOUR SKULL MUCH SOONER THEN YOU THINK...

Old 11-06-2012, 12:46 PM   #12
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ya after a bunch more listens i retract the statement about beat selection, there are minor variations that keep em interesting. maybe it was in the drums on first few listen thrus

still cant get thru the block of tracks from 3-6, thats like the prime of the album right there imo.

and ya, i feel you on the pronunciation. but im sayin, you got ill wordplay and its a shame that some can decipher whats being said.

definitely an impressive album tho fam

ELITE STATUS
Old 11-08-2012, 10:22 PM   #13
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

keep bumpin this one.

support my brother in his endeavours

ELITE STATUS
Old 11-08-2012, 10:53 PM   #14
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

big up Menes dopeness feeling it 100%

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:02 PM   #15
MENES
TIME PASSES..

P.E.A.C.E!! + ReSPEKT!!