news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-02-2012, 08:33 AM   #1
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms
Default 95% of the beats made today SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is how i listen to rap now...

*gets youtube link from some nerd telling me to check ____*

*listens for 10 seconds*

*beat sucks rapper sucks*

*OFF*

RAP SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

95% of the producers who could make good beats back in the day fucking SUCK now!!!!!!!!

it must be hard if you can still rap...

rappers going through 1000's of beats that SUCK... getting old listening to wack beat tapes... looking for SOMETHING...

then theres the old washed up rapper that cant pick a beat to save his life anymore, cuz he lost his safety net of having producers that could get him good tracks to rap on... now hes on his own... writing to garbage thats overflowing his gmail account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWHWBHAHAHBWHAHAHAB @ producers who lease beats online

such LOSERS

you got these nobody producers that cry like faggots when some big producer steals their beat they sent in mass e-mails with no tags to every big producer online

"OMG i spent 10 minutes on that beat this is a shady business"

you think!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

LOL @ no name producers crying on twitter to rappers that bought their wack beats looking for "royalties"

the album made 0$ IDIOT...

"ive been screwed over so much in this industry"...

yeah seriously... cant believe you didnt see points on an album that sold less than 100 copies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bitch made rappers and cry baby bitch producers....

you got guys like just blaze... who literally does NOTHING but arrange his record collection... if just blaze drops a beat now... its STOLEN... he goes through his e-mail, and mixes over a track some dumb kid sent him untagged... then some loser rapper blows his budget on the beat and ends up crying about the industry eating him alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone has a beat tape.... i can listen to 10 beat tapes and not hear ONE good beat....

you got these bums over producing records... david gueta laser sounds and electro pulse...

then you got these minimalist "lets keep it simple" producers... trying to "bring it back" by flipping classic samples in the most unimaginable boring hack fashion... some of these kids even sample pre-exisiting rap songs.. LOL @ sampling a sampled rap track

guys like dj premier holding underground rappers HOSTAGE...

rappers give preem 6 G'z up front for a beat hoping they get a termanology banger... and not an apathy ICP rock type joint...

^^^ apathy wearing face paint for his premier track

preem has these UG rappers sweating bullets, hoping he sends them a beat before their deadline.... they already paid him... now they wait... if the track sucks.... tough luck... theyre too shook to tell preem or ask for another one cuz its preem... theyll make it the lead single and shoot a video for it no matter how BAD it is... cuz its preem...

ADVICE... find a good producer and do a whole album with him...

dj muggs is doing wack ass DUB STEP records... DUB STEP fans think hes a corny poser... ironically so do rap fans....

dr.dre has alex da kid making him melancholy gay shit....

buckwild gave CELPH TITLED... a whole crate of VINTAGE beats that AZ coulda dropped a classic with.... instead we get corny ass celph titled lying about fucking chicks in his cartoon voice over vintage bangers.. the guy that dyed his beard so he could drop nigga on his shit made a song called "fuckmaster sex" over a classic buckwild beat AZ woulda stopped time on... DAMN... big l ghost should haunt buckwild for that....

LOL @ dying your gold beard black though celph is a CHUMP

decent rapper embarrassing person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pete rock is afraid of horns now...

its crazy...

showbiz dropping whole turds with KRS...

stoupe lost his shit and made an opera album with some singer bitch that isnt even good.... hope he hit it.... he trashed JMT for a some vampire chick....

where the good producers at!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?

alchemist trying to be roc marciano... hearing marceberg fucked his sound up... dont get me wrong he still ALC but hes doing a lot of this string/string/no drum shit and forgetting he is ALC the lab explosion that makes super bangers....

LOL @ epic producers

epic producer = hack that grew up listening to limp bizkit that downloaded free beat software so he could sample movie soundtracks on amazon.com so he can make beats to feature on european rap compilations

im listening to MIC TYSON right now its very good.. sean price picks good beats... unfortunately hes getting old and probably hates rap as much as i do... its over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:24 AM   #2
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Oh god not again....still whining....how about you make an album yourself and save hip-hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:28 AM   #3
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SMH@ TRYIN TO DISS THE ALc, I SEE YOU COULDNT MAKE UP STUFF CAUSE ALC IS TOO GODLY " CAUSE HE MAKES SAMPLES LEADING TO BEATS THAT HE CANT MAKE GOOD BEATS ANYMORE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post

dj muggs is doing wack ass DUB STEP records... DUB STEP fans think hes a corny poser... ironically so do rap fans....
AGREED MUGGS BEEN WACK SINCE THE CYPRESS HILL ROCK ALBUMS, HE WAS SO WACK THAT HE RUINED THE MUGGS VS GZA ALBUM WITH HIS WACK BEATS AND CREATED GZAs NEW SLEEPY STYLE

I WOULD BE ANGRY TOO IF I DIDNT KNOW QUELLE CHRIS,HARRY FRAUD,DENMARK VESSEY, & SID ROAMS DIDNT EXIST

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:46 AM   #4
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
SMH@ TRYIN TO DISS THE ALc, I SEE YOU COULDNT MAKE UP STUFF CAUSE ALC IS TOO GODLY " CAUSE HE MAKES SAMPLES LEADING TO BEATS THAT HE CANT MAKE GOOD BEATS ANYMORE"

AGREED MUGGS BEEN WACK SINCE THE CYPRESS HILL ROCK ALBUMS, HE WAS SO WACK THAT HE RUINED THE MUGGS VS GZA ALBUM WITH HIS WACK BEATS AND CREATED GZAs NEW SLEEPY STYLE

I WOULD BE ANGRY TOO IF I DIDNT KNOW QUELLE CHRIS,HARRY FRAUD,DENMARK VESSEY, & SID ROAMS DIDNT EXIST
LOL

harry fraud

guy makes 1 good beat every 100 and works with some of the WORST rappers on the planet...

gay prodigy and his gay rap sidekick boogie boogetz are making a gay rap album with harry fraud... im sure itll be "wavy"

THE FUTURE

for anyone not believing prodigy is a homo he can be seen hangign around these young men without a shirt on sweating in a studio

i like alc experimental shit but i prefer original ALC super bangers

russian roulette is cool in the headphones but ALC is known to blow systems up and his gee tarrrrr drumless shit doesnt do that

LOL @ hollow dartz

hollow dartz orders car parts from dom pacino and he doesnt even have a car... curling the cord on moms home phone talking to dom pacnio at the shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ begging for DL links and BEGGING niggas to "support" in the same breath you kids man
Old 11-02-2012, 10:22 AM   #5
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THIS ONE MIX OF ALC BEATS SHITS ON MUGGs DISCOGRAPHIES AFTER THE Cypress Hill IV Lp

NOT ONLY IS ALC ILL WIT STREET ANTHEMs

BUT ALC STEPPED THE STREET ANTHEMS UP A NOTCH AND MADE THEM MAGICAL

DAVID BLAINE STREET ANTHEMs

^ THIS BEAT HAS UNICORNS FLYING IN THE HOOD

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-02-2012 at 10:26 AM.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:33 AM   #6
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
THIS ONE MIX OF ALC BEATS SHITS ON MUGGs DISCOGRAPHIES AFTER THE Cypress Hill IV Lp

NOT ONLY IS ALC ILL WIT STREET ANTHEMs

BUT ALC STEPPED THE STREET ANTHEMS UP A NOTCH AND MADE THEM MAGICAL

DAVID BLAINE STREET ANTHEMs

^ THIS BEAT HAS UNICORNS FLYING IN THE HOOD

Muggs definitely wasn't wack on Grandmasters but I guess around 2005 he was wack as fuck but all those beats I think was old from Cypress Hill tapes 92-98 or so I read years ago in a interview, if not he stepped his game up on that album.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:16 AM   #7
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:

Grandmasters had great beats. Exploitation of Mistakes and Queen's Gambit shit on every beat Alchemist makes today. Lyrically GZA absolutely killed it with tracks like Destruction Of A Guard, General Principles, Exploitation Of Mistakes, Queen's Gambit, All In Together Now, Unprotected Pieces & Smothered Mate. The whole concept of the album is genius but you keep bumping your beloved "classic" mAAd wackness
Old 11-02-2012, 09:57 AM   #8
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You're on here still whining about hip-hop lol hahahahahahahaha..........I support my favorite artists so your last statement holds no weight.

I can see it now next threads...........

"Is this the future of hip-hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a mac miller based thread
"a nerd from compton is getting more love than this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a thread dissing kendrick lamar and trying to big up some wack rapper....

LOL @ angry!!!!!!! Was hot for the time being, got owned by R.A. the rugged man lol hahahhahhahahaha came back as REANIMATED and lost your spark

How you let R.A. the rugged man wipe you off the face of the internet??? lol hahaha that's an automatic L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're probably on Canibus' doorstep with flowers, a box a chocolate, and a note lol hahahaha .....rubbing his back telling him "its ok you're still the GOAT in my book" asking him to please rap over ALC beats....lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! Stick a fork in it!!!!
Old 11-02-2012, 10:08 AM   #9
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

LOL

keywords: PHONE... DOM PACHINO... MOMS....

sends hollow dartz into a tailspin!!!!!!!!!!!

youre seeing a nervous breakdown online...

this manchild has been on my digital dick for years....

misguided anger...

hollow was posting on this site very young being taught the ways of the world by rap nerds named LARS while other kids his age were getting pussy being kids NOT posting on wu corp...

stay up kid!!!!!!!!!!!!

and LOL @ me being sonned by ra the rugged man

right

that was me who got parents involved and had damaging posts removed from cyberspace.....
Old 11-02-2012, 10:18 AM   #10
racist randy
Banned

hahahaha still trying to play the dom pachino game........

lol @ getting sonned by rugged man

reanimated talking to RA:

"i'm sorry man, i didn't mean to go that far my dude, let me get my wu-corp account back, they love me....please!!!!!!!!"

hahahahahaha getting denied by big ben

calls RA again:

"look man, i have a new account, reanimated, i promise i won't mention you at all, please man don't pull the plug, tell that kid to back off, i didn't mean it"

sending a video message to his goons..........."CALL THE TROOPS!!!"

hahahahahahahahahahahaa

nigga please hang it up...its getting old.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:38 AM   #11
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

one of the biggest reasons rap sucks is cuz the fans REALLY suck!!!!!!!!

you got guys like hollow dartz whos been making color coded reviews online since he was 13 and hes comfortable throwing "LOSER" around... LOL @ anime geeks getting tough on moms PC... DL manga, call dom... STFU

this thread didnt have any validity to it... its just whining... rap beats never been better...

oh look another boring dj premier track that some loser rapper bought for 6 g'z!!!!!!!!!!

primo loops some B/S lays a scratch eats falls asleep and saves rap

i can lease a whole album of beats for $19.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ LEASED beats

LOL @ guys who made one good beat being good producers

fat white guy made a shot.. he still cant ball!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 11-02-2012, 10:50 AM   #12
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
primo loops some B/S lays a scratch eats falls asleep and saves rap
That's basically his whole ''lazy'' style today, thats why I hope he will retire. I heard a unreleased beat from him rejected by Jay-Z on DJPremierblog and that was actually good.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:26 PM   #13
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
That's basically his whole ''lazy'' style today, thats why I hope he will retire. I heard a unreleased beat from him rejected by Jay-Z on DJPremierblog and that was actually good.
PRIMO>>> JAY DILLA,MADLIB,NUJABES,RZA,MUGGS

Old 11-02-2012, 06:39 PM   #14
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
PRIMO>>> JAY DILLA,MADLIB,NUJABES,RZA,MUGGS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH get the fuck out of here. All those producers except for Muggs are superior to Premier. Ok Premier's catalogue is more impressive than Nujabes, he died and doesn't have a lot of material compared to Preme but as far as skills go he was iller. You need to study the art of beats which is sampling. Premier used the same lazy formula for every fucking beat right now 2 or 4-bar loop with scratches in the hook and you'll hear the same thing over and over again. You can't listen to a Premier beat for a week, you can do that with a Dilla beat. RZA's catalogue is superior to Premier plus I think he had way more styles and put out better albums. No disrespect to Premier, he's ill and used to be my favorite but then I realized there's producers with far more skills.

I used to listen to Mass Appeal, Just To Get A Rep, Above The Clouds, Royalty (possible his most clever beat), Nas Is Like all day and he has mad classics but that's not enough.

Listen to 3 Beat Tapes, Old Donutes, Unreleased Volumes 1 & 2, 64 Beats and you will realize what kind of genius Dilla was when it came to his craft and he absolutely mastered the way a song should be sampled. Now if you tell me Premier had iller drums than Dilla then just kill yourself, you are brainless if you think that.

Jay Dee has so many fucking classics that you can't pick a best one, you'll switch from day to day I promise you that. Premier best beats are the obvious ones, 99% (not everyone!) picks the same.

Pete Rock at his best >>> Premier at his best. Listen to this classic funky soul sample and those raw drums.

What were you listening to when Madlib dropped this:

Now tell me Premier is the best. I know you like typical bangers that's probably why you like Alchemist and Premier so much. Clever beats >> Bangers
Old 11-02-2012, 07:05 PM   #15
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH get the fuck out of here. All those producers except for Muggs are superior to Premier. Ok Premier's catalogue is more impressive
CLOSE THREAd