news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-08-2012, 02:29 AM   #1
Kevlaar 7
DIE AGELESS

Kevlaar 7 iron monkeyKevlaar 7 iron monkeyKevlaar 7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to Kevlaar 7 Send a message via MSN to Kevlaar 7 Send a message via Yahoo to Kevlaar 7
Default Kevlar 7 & Woodenchainz- Sophisticated Movement

My latest project, "Sophisticated Movement" entirely produced by my brother, Woodenchainz....Dropped on Sept 11th if you missed it!!!!

http://kevlaar7.bandcamp.com/album/s...cated-movement

Physicals shipping out this saturday!!! Hit the link and listen to the whole joint, THEN put in your order!! PEACE!

Currently working on my next solo album, produced entirely by my brother, Bronze Nazareth!!! PEACE!
Kevlaar 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:46 AM   #2
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

LOL

why do this to yourself!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!

bronze naz the BUM loves making beats for BUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watching grass grow >>> listening to kevlarrd

if you sold 20 copies of your piece of shit project digitally since september... ID BE SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its really sad that the only platform you and your brother have is the LOOSE affiliation your BUM brother built with wu tang... by being the biggest wannabe...

LOL @ the kevlarrd sophisticated movement press run consisting of posting once on wu corp

RZA was tired and needed some beats that he was too tired to cook during birth of a prince... bronze was stalking RZA overflowing RZA e-mail with beats and was willing to work for free... next thing you know bronze has an album out on babygrande with giant W stickers on the cover... if not for the LOOSE affiliation you and your bum ass brother would have 0 fans...

actually kevlarrd you have 0 fans... you have fans that are fans of your brother... and kinda sorta fans of you depending on whos producing your wack shit....

every fan you have... posts on this forum....

LOOKING GOOD BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:23 AM   #3
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Might be true that 99% of his fans are on here, but does that matter? I don't care how much fans a musician has when his music is good. No fans with dope music >>> Sucka music with hardcore fanbase. I also don't like his production on here (that aren't Bronze's anyway), but you serious about his qualities on Birth Of A Prince? Those samples are masterpieces and I'm glad he made beats out of those two.

I think Bronze was the best Wu Elements producer 2002-2008 but I probably prefer Cilvaringz best beats. 3rd Chamber is still slept on.

Last edited by TheFunkyDrummer; 11-08-2012 at 12:16 PM.
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:19 PM   #4
soren

soren crouching tiger

Kevlaar and Bronze make dope Music and I look forward to the new Kevlaar cd arrives in my mailbox!
His last album Die Ageless is one of the best albums of 2012.
soren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:25 PM   #5
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dopenes kev
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:44 PM   #6
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Don't listen to that prick Kevlar, you've dropped nothing but bangers.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:25 PM   #7
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i enjoyed this album. i dont think its as good as die ageless which was the shit but still a quality release. boulevard article 2 is my favorite joint.

i await my physical copy. isnt solute's solo up next?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:30 AM   #8
diggitydondruma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

diggitydondruma iron monkeydiggitydondruma iron monkeydiggitydondruma iron monkeydiggitydondruma iron monkey

Yo Kevlaar all daaaaayy..

diggitydondruma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:29 PM   #9
soren

soren crouching tiger

Got my cd in the mail today and damn it´s a dope album!!!
Woodenchainz brings some heat, Kevlaar 7 spit fire on the mic and every guest also deliver!
No weak cuts and after a couple of spins I would put this high on the list of albums of the year.
soren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:48 PM   #10
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

got mine today as well. these guys never disappoint.

keep putting out that heat.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:50 PM   #11
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

One of my favorite tracks this year, this beat is incredible, genius flip.