news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-08-2012, 07:44 PM   #1
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Best cilvaringz track ever

NUFF SAID
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:20 PM   #2
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

He once made a beat I think he will probably never top again. I'm talking about Boxing Chamber. Mental Chamberz & 3rd Chamber have crazy beats and the Killa B-Ching bootlegs had material that was superior to I. Epic Bitter Of A Triumph >>> Dumb, Deaf & Blind.

If Ringz is reading this, what's the sample of Boxing Chamber?
Old 11-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #3
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

fuck fake brooklyn accents
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:34 PM   #4
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow Daene View Post
Fuck you man! Do you really think that someone give a fuck about accent? I understand you don't listen to hip-hop groups outside of New York (or even Brooklyn) ?

And yes "Epic Bitter Of A Triumph" is better, but "Dumb, Deaf & Blind" is great track too.

"Fuck America" (i.e. "Death to America") is not best Cilva's tracks to me. There's a lot of dope track on "I", but I think the best are "Wu-Tang Matial Expert", "Sheherezad, My Beloved..." and "Valentine Day Massacre"

Btw. I'd like to get an American accent as good as Cilvaringz.

Last edited by soob; 11-08-2012 at 08:59 PM.
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:20 AM   #5
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soob View Post
Btw. I'd like to get an American accent as good as Cilvaringz.
lol
Old 11-08-2012, 10:17 PM   #6
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^ pathetic Cilvastan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow Daene View Post
LMAO!!!!
Old 11-09-2012, 08:39 AM   #7
digiblunt
Banned

digiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFdoMukxJv4 gangbang rock!!
digiblunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:57 PM   #8
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was the best wu related album since wu forever,

hate all you want.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:46 PM   #9
rgu2002
Banned

rgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal son

Stop that fucking nonsense!!! Best Cilivajew track? The fuck with yall sons of the bitch? C'mon...
rgu2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:52 PM   #10
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgu2002 View Post
Stop that fucking nonsense!!! Best Cilivajew track? The fuck with yall sons of the bitch? C'mon...
I don't know what's with the SONS OF THE BITCH man
Old 11-09-2012, 09:55 PM   #11
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgu2002 View Post
thanks for keep feedin an european place lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
I was the best wu related album since wu forever,
co sign
Old 11-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #12
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

this track is better:

The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 11-09-2012 at 08:08 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:42 PM   #13
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by the w View Post
this track is better:

shit's fire as well
Old 11-09-2012, 06:36 PM   #14
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^^^better track than most Wu songs in the last....oohh...a lot years
Old 11-09-2012, 08:27 PM   #15
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

it show HOW europe brings mo raw shit than fagmericans
EUROPE!!!!!!