news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-15-2012, 08:25 PM   #1
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Raekwon: Says Wu-Tang's Gotta Get It Together: "Everyone's So Nonchalant About Sh*t"

here we go again: 8D all over again....they haven't even started recording & he's talkin shit about other generals not being serious enough ...dont bad mouth the brand!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...diqaQ&vq=hd720

"You know, it's a lot of discussion about it but it's not consolidated yet. We know, as a group, 20 years in the business is something serious. It was a couple conversations about it but it wasn't brought to the attention that it needs to be brought to. Everyone's so nonchalant about sh*t, like they don't know if it's going to happen. For me, it's like I don't respect that because it should happen. It should happen in a way where it can help us from all the sh*t we've been through. We've made a lot of money of course and we've lost a lot of money. It kinda put certain cats in certain situations where, you know, this can help your right now. At the end of the day, it could help all of us but it could help the ones that really need to be helped in a greater way and it could put us back where we need to be financially, back in the game as one of the iconic groups in the game but it takes a lot of loyalty, it takes a lot of love and it takes a lot of respect. I want to see it happen but more importantly, I want to see it done the right way."
Old 11-15-2012, 09:36 PM   #2
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Stop whining. How is he talking shit? He just wants it to be right like you do. Y'all are the ones bitching already...http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=119476
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:02 PM   #3
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
here we go again: 8D all over again....they haven't even started recording & he's talkin shit about other generals not being serious enough ...dont bad mouth the brand!
THERES WHERE YOUR WRONG PUSSY, PRIEST ALREADY TOOK PIX OF WU TANG IN THE STUDIO RECORDInG

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:22 PM   #4
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
THERES WHERE YOUR WRONG PUSSY, PRIEST ALREADY TOOK PIX OF WU TANG IN THE STUDIO RECORDInG
they aint recording shit yet u stupid fuk....get ur facts str8 moron...that was a repost from RZA when they were backstage @ Jimmy Fallon
Old 11-16-2012, 10:13 AM   #5
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
That picture wasn't in the studio, you moron, it was before going on stage at the Jimmy Fallon show.
Comme les ombres de la nuit.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:03 PM   #6
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

speaking of RAE Im surprised no one posted his recent Freestyle from the Hurricane sandy week

http://eatinghiphop.tumblr.com/post/...reestyle#notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:16 PM   #7
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i dont see how this is 8D all over again. listening to this it seems Rza has the two people who pissed on the last group album on board to give it another go.

he wants it to be done right this time.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:32 AM   #8
jokostyle
Veteran Member

jokostyle shaolin monk

Quote:
"You know, it's a lot of discussion about it but it's not consolidated yet. We know, as a group, 20 years in the business is something serious. It was a couple conversations about it but it wasn't brought to the attention that it needs to be brought to. Everyone's so nonchalant about sh*t, like they don't know if it's going to happen. For me, it's like I don't respect that because it should happen. It should happen in a way where it can help us from all the sh*t we've been through. We've made a lot of money of course and we've lost a lot of money. It kinda put certain cats in certain situations where, you know, this can help your right now. At the end of the day, it could help all of us but it could help the ones that really need to be helped in a greater way and it could put us back where we need to be financially, back in the game as one of the iconic groups in the game but it takes a lot of loyalty, it takes a lot of love and it takes a lot of respect. I want to see it happen but more importantly, I want to see it done the right way."
It's honest but not very realist. I know that being the number 1 was one of their main motivations during the first plan but i think that it's one of the worst for making a LP today if you consider what became the game after all these years and what they became as rappers. Other than that, they are too much in this business to earn big money from the album sales (even if RZA introduced the touring side of the business in the plan). I also wonder what RZA means by saying "trust me another time"...trust me to obtain what ? A good LP ? The success ? the two ? something else ? They can craft a good LP if they make it with the body, heart and soul and don't overestimate themselves but for the success, it's very random.

Last edited by jokostyle; 11-16-2012 at 03:34 AM.
jokostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:18 AM   #9
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

not the same thing

they just want it done right
Old 11-16-2012, 11:21 AM   #10
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasterBlade View Post
not the same thing

they just want it done right
"Done right" is such a vague term. For 8 Diagrams, RZA thought it was "done right", Rae and Ghost thought it wasn't "done right".

It seems this time Rae wants it to be big, RZA wants it to be professional, and Ghost wants it to be focused. So all three visions can perfectly work together.
Comme les ombres de la nuit.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:28 AM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's like deja vu for deja vu

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:18 PM   #12
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

This is what we need for the new album.....focus.....cohesiveness.....everyone in the studio together....not this random bullshit emailing and phoning in verses and shit....

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:53 AM   #13
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

hes basically saying he wants everyone to be fully committed and not half ass it, wuts wrong with that
Old 11-17-2012, 01:24 AM   #14
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
they aint recording shit yet u stupid fuk....get ur facts str8 moron...that was a repost from RZA when they were backstage @ Jimmy Fallon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitche Manito View Post
That picture wasn't in the studio, you moron, it was before going on stage at the Jimmy Fallon show.

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:48 AM   #15
blaksteez
PRODIGAL SUN

blaksteez crouching tiger

Im just wondering who he's talking about.. So Far we obviously know RZA is up for it,Ghost is Rae is, Masta Kill is.. Now theres Uey, Cappa, Deck and GZA who I aint read any interviews recently so i couldnt says whos up for it.. But I think they all saying thesame thing if everybodys up for it they're up for it so its time for RZA who says he wants to lead to start a programme up set dates and times, meeting and shit to get the ball rolling. What does'nt help RAE once again airing out things which should really stay out of shot. Yeah its about keeping it real, but when you had 8D come out RAE dissing the shit out of the album but hes on most the songs on the album it just dont make sense he put a dampner on the release. Ok i can understand the disappointment of not getting the beats etc but in these days of youtbe and twitter mans need to keep shit thats between family between family !
blaksteez is offline   Reply With Quote