news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-20-2012, 08:31 PM   #1
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Wu Block album review

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/album-...block-wu-block
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:46 PM   #2
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

I saw it. It's like someone from wu-corp. wrote that. Saying it's hot but finding ways to hate on it. lol haha
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:15 PM   #3
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

lol compliments the whole album basically but gives it 3.5 bc it doesn't hit any new ground? If it's quality and good material at least give it a 4. damn
Old 11-20-2012, 09:35 PM   #4
Fishscale123
SCAR€CROW

Fishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkey

HipHopDx is a shit site anyway
Fishscale123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:55 AM   #5
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

HipHopDX always gives 3.5 Does anybody really give a fuck about their reviews?
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:11 PM   #6
kingaaronz
PRODIGAL SUN

kingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venoms

Hip Hop DX reviewed the shitty mixtape that came out earlier this year and portrayed it as the actual album. Fucking idiots I swear. Only thing they're good for is their premieres, their reviews are whack as are their reviewers.
kingaaronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:10 AM   #7
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Hard to really hate on the review, that sounds exactly what I'm expecting and if that happens it will probably about a 3.5/5 which is really a 7/10.

I understand that a 7 is pretty low especially since he says the songs are nice but you gotta knock a project a bit for really not coming with anything brand new...
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:11 AM   #8
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Then again, like kingaaronz said, this is the site that JUST reviewed the mix tape like it was an official LP.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:37 AM   #9
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

got it .. the album is nice

support it
Old 11-23-2012, 05:53 AM   #10
ShortyCoffeeStain
CHICKEN HEAD

ShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkey

HHDX gave Slaughterhouse - "Welcome To Our House" a 4.5/5
ShortyCoffeeStain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:53 AM   #11
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

im listening to the album now...

ghostface disrespects every rapper on the planet start to finish...

"this young bitch KEEP ASKIN ME.. "can i suck your dick?"
"NOT NOW SHORTY... maybe after the show... JUST HOLD FAST FOR ME"

bully ghost don shit

POUR THE MARTINI
GUNS FOR LIFE
DRIVIN ROUND
STELLA
BEEN ROBBED
BUST SHOTS

INSTANT classics

this album is gonna hurt alot of wu nerds feelings...

"WHY IS GHOST RAPPING ABOUT KILLING RATS SELLING PACKS AND FUCKING HOES?!!?!?!?!?!"

"WHY IS SHEEK LOUCH THREATENING ME AND MY BITCH!?!?!?!?!!?"

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cap kills his spot.. masta killa lays some really smooth pimp shit down and makes me wanna hear more MK... rae got a cpl keepers and deck comes through... styles p does work... only letdown is KISS... i guess he recorded his verses after long night of drinking in a washing machine... KISS one of my favs he been soft serving shit for a while not good.. he did mash STICK EM though....

if you listen to wu tang to advance your studies stay away from this LP... its real ignorant disrespectful G shit... ghost keeps picking good beats from bad places... EARS...

WELL DONE DOPE ALBUM

"im not excited for wu block im waiting for the cure" keep waiting dickhead
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:14 PM   #12
ShortyCoffeeStain
CHICKEN HEAD

ShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post

"WHY IS GHOST RAPPING ABOUT KILLING RATS SELLING PACKS AND FUCKING HOES?!!?!?!?!?!"
Ghost always rapped about that stuff. He just used to do it better.

The Supreme Clientele flow >>>>>>>

Album's still dope though. 4/5 on first listen.
ShortyCoffeeStain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:39 PM   #13
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

Ghost & Sheek delivered on this album...great guest appearances..and the beats are hard. Im buying the disc for sure
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:52 PM   #14
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

LMAO

"WHY IS SHEEK LOUCH THREATENING ME AND MY BITCH!?!?!?!?!!?"
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:09 PM   #15
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SHEEK DISRESPECTS REANIMATED & HOLLOW FARTZ WHEN HE DISSES THIER RASPBERRY JEWELs

1 WORD FOR THIS Lp

CLASSIC

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-23-2012 at 01:48 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote