news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 11-25-2012, 10:35 PM   #1
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Empirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal son
Smile Suffering Servants- Bible Inspiration Borns Love Equality, and other updates

Peace family:

I haven't checked in since the summer. I hope everyone is blessed.

When I first heard KP's BIBLE 10 years ago, it sparked my spiritual journey. It's been complicated, painful, and liberating--and it was on this journey I crossed paths with my beloved brother, Pharaoh's Nemesis. I've always wanted to do something over the track, as it's so special to me. I'm pleased to say that everything has finally fallen into place. I pray that you all enjoy our rendition. I understand and respect that peoples' experiences with the Divine (or lack thereof, in some cases) are unique and fluid; these are our respective journeys. We wish you love, peace, and happiness on yours.

Bible Inspiration Borns Love Equality:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZEF5mTlF0s

Also, my other group, Three Kings, has a single called "Dreamin'," [Prod. by Bigg Scott- 7XL Productions], which will be featured on the upcoming film, "Dead In 5 Heartbeats."

Here's a teaser for the film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFVb3AGkXqM

Here's Dreamin' by Three Kings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdJal5GLrTg

And our Official Three Kings Music Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLl_sWTRYv8

We'd love it if you guys could help share our message of God-Hop; we need to starting elevating the human family--no more industry garbage!

www.facebook.com/musicbythreekings
www.soundcloud.com/empirical-truth

Thanks so much for your time guys!

Peace and Love,

E-Truth
Empirical Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:52 PM   #2
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Peace yo shit is peace , i fucks wit 3kingz

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:54 PM   #3
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Empirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal son

Thanks for the love g! Respect!

Throw a link my way, and I'll definitely check your page!

Peace!
Old 11-27-2012, 11:57 PM   #4
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dope I dig this
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:58 PM   #5
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Thank you brother; and I'm diggin' Higher--needs to go on the iPod!
Old 11-28-2012, 12:05 AM   #6
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

I forgot to mention that the good folks at the Beatz and Rhymez Show (Wu radio, Wednesdays, 9pm EST) will be playing Dreamin' this coming Wednesday, and B.I.B.L.E. will be featured on their upcoming "Respect for the 90s" mixtape.

We are very humbled and blessed!
Old 11-28-2012, 02:41 AM   #7
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Lovin it
Lovin ya whole movement
Peace
Old 11-28-2012, 07:51 AM   #8
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Wow, thank you fam!

I'm pretty sure I loved and downloaded one of your mixtapes before.

Are you on Soundcloud bro?
Old 11-28-2012, 07:52 AM   #9
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

And peace!
Old 11-28-2012, 01:57 PM   #10
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

finaly got the chance to peeping this, very nice..def loving what im hearing

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:57 PM   #11
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Thank you, g! I enjoy your stuff as well, and your FB statuses. (This is Crispin Sokuu, right? I hope so! lol)

Thanks for taking the time to check me/us out!

Peace.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:00 PM   #12
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Truth be told I was born in the cold." Feelin the positive vibe and the detail and truth in the rhymes. Its deep. Peace.

Beat is too ill.
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:13 PM   #13
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Much love fam! thank you!
Old 11-29-2012, 01:37 PM   #14
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

I don't know if anyone had the chance to check the Beatz and Rhymez show last night on Wu radio--but the show was dope: Nas, Big Daddy Kane, Ghost, Three Kings (smile), and more!

I will post the podcast when it's up.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:14 PM   #15
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Almost at 200 views. THANK YOU guys for sharing and supporting BIBLE!