news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #1
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default TSA threw up creamed corn, let's rub a Brit's nose in it as CJ breaks out the sawdust

Ignorant black men always keep drama going because they like starting shit and getting in trouble. I just thought about this the other day because i've heard black men complain about black women calling them drama queens. Black men are worse than black women because there's more black men in prison, more black men getting killed and more black men being expelled from school because of their ignorance and they love being ignorant. So black men need to look at themselves instead of saying black women love drama because black men love drama more than them. I agree with Vivica Fox when she said in 2 Can Play That Game movie that black men are worse than black women when it comes to gossip because they love to talk about something they've seen or something they know LOL. Even though i agree with Vivica, i think black women are worse because they gossip and talk on the phone more than black men LOL. Black women are better than black men when it comes to getting a education because as ya'll can see, black women are the head of the household now because there's a lot of black women raising kids by themselves and more of them got jobs than black men. That's why i don't have a lot of black men friends because i don't like their ignorance and ignorant black men don't like me because i'm not ignorant.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:58 PM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

all of my black friends, i've come to realize are female, so idk but LOL you do have a point. niggas are always 'beefing' with someone. It's mandatory you have bitch issues with some other man, normally over gay shit like jealousy.

Most of the times i've tired to work with the negrowth male their head has overheated and they've tried doing some disastrous self serving but short sighted shit that would cause someone to beef with you and jeopardizing everything...though despite popular believe niggas are really helpful.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:12 PM   #3
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

It's sad that black men have so much anger towards other black men and it's disturbing. The disturbing thing about it is that black men think it's normal to have beef with each other. Like for example, look at rappers. Rappers are always beefing with each other over stupid shit and ya'll see we lost 2 great rappers in 2Pac and Notorious Big because of that. We also lost some good rappers like Big L, Freaky Tah of Lost Boys, dj Scott La Rock, dj Jam Master Jay, Eazy E because of ignorance. Black men need to stop beefing with each other. Please stop that shit. Too many black men are losing their lives over stupid shit and it's retarded because they don't value their life. Blacks always wanna talk about whites are still holding us back when really blacks are bringing our own selves down and self destructing. Whites aren't killing us and forcing us to sell drugs. Whites aren't forcing blacks to go to prison and they aren't forcing us to drop outta high school and wear pants hanging off your ass so you can see your underwear. Another problem i got with black men is they love speaking street slang instead of speaking english and they don't like to read books because they think getting a education and having knowledge is for suckers. Black men also think it's funny to diss black men who are virgins and don't have a girlfriend. Ain't nothing funny about that because getting a woman isn't easy.

Most black men think their only way to get money and get out the hood is selling drugs, rapping, being a NBA and NFL player. They don't believe in getting a real job and wearing the right clothes so they can get a job. They don't wanna go to school to learn job skills for the jobs that pay good even though they complain about they don't wanna work for low pay. You aren't gonna get a job making good money if you don't have the skills and experience. That's just the way it is in the job world.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:17 PM   #4
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i've always wondered why black people still speak ebonics. In all reality it's a southern accent, but most people loss their accent after 1 generation of not being in the 'home' of the accent. Asian kids dont have asian accents despite their parents and entire community having it, nor do any immigrant group. Hell if two people from boston have a kid in oregon the kid isn't going to have a boston accent, so idk what's the deal on ebonics.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:22 PM   #5
CharlesJones

That's a good question. I don't know why ignorant black men use ebonics too. Ignorant black women speak ebonics also. That's not a cool language to speak. I've always spoken proper because that's the way my parents raised me. My brother started speaking slang when he moved to Maryland with me and my parents because he wanted to fit in with the ignorant black men at school. TSA, check out these books Come On People by Bill Cosby and Why Are So Many Black Men In Prison by Demico Boothe. Very good books. Enough book by Juan Williams is also good. Those books talk about ignorant black men.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:38 PM   #6
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

i think all that rap beef started with the dirty dozens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_Dozens

i thought this paragraph was interesting

Quote:
The game is also considered a tool for preparing African Americans for coping with verbal abuse and not becoming enraged. The ability to remain composed during the Dozens is a hallmark of virtue among many African Americans. Two sociologists write, "In the deepest sense, the essence of the dozens lies not in the insults but in the response of the victim. To take umbrage is to be considered an infantile response. Maturity and sophistication bring the capability to suffer the vile talk with aplomb at least, and, hopefully, with grace and wit." Opposing this theory is the reality that many contests end in fights.[1] Roger Abrahams states that when African Americans reach a certain age, between 16 and 26, the game loses much of its appeal and attempts to enter into sparring contests often result in violence.[2] John Leland writes that the loser of the Dozens is the one who takes his opponent's words at face value, therefore ending his own performance in the back-and-forth exchange.[9]
i guess rappers take beef far too seriously.

basicly if u have some real beef which is bothering you with another rapper then u should bring it up with him and not diss him on a song.

dissing on a song should be for jokes or as anons say "teh lulz"

as for not speaking proper english and going to prison etc i think its basicly a case of people prefer to underachieve because if you underachieve you can say that you had the potential to be great but this thing or that thing stopped you.

if someone actually tries to achieve his goals then he might be worried he wont achieve them and that people will laugh at him.

and its ignorant to break the rules of grammar without understanding them.

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:23 PM   #7
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
i think all that rap beef started with the dirty dozens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_Dozens
lol at wu-oriented euroteens learning about black people from wikipedia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:40 PM   #8
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

i live in belfast and theres obviously not many blacks around where i live but its unusual because the black people that hang around city centre are extremely polite and well spoken. a lot more so than everyone else.

Old 11-28-2012, 01:44 PM   #9
CharlesJones

Of course blacks overseas are different than american blacks LOL. If you lived in america, then you would see what i'm talking about. Then you got these gangs which is a big problem. Black men and hispanic men joining gangs. Hispanic men are just as bad as ignorant black men. Especially the ones who are criminals. I believe there's more hispanic men that got jobs than black men.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:47 PM   #10
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Of course blacks overseas are different than american blacks LOL. If you lived in america, then you would see what i'm talking about. Then you got these gangs which is a big problem. Black men and hispanic men joining gangs. Hispanic men are just as bad as ignorant black men. Especially the ones who are criminals. I believe there's more hispanic men that got jobs than black men.
its still a bit strange because black people in london are into that gangsta culture (probably because of gangstas in US) although its nowhere near as bad as gangs in US

Old 11-28-2012, 02:19 PM   #11
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
i live in belfast and theres obviously not many blacks around where i live but its unusual because the black people that hang around city centre are extremely polite and well spoken. a lot more so than everyone else.
LOL interesting theories.
Black people the world over are polite and well spoken, but the reason american blacks get focused on so negatively is because they're simply american. Americans aren't polite and aren't well spoken. Everything that makes african americans different from other blacks also makes white americans different from other whites, Americans are just mother fuckers in general but have their good qualities such as high creativity, individualism, initiative, and courage. All of those things come at the cost of Americans in general being ignorant one track minded motherfuckers that dont give a fuck.

I will say that blacks in general enough playing rhetoric games with each other. You see it in africa, the Caribbean, and America with 'the dozens' being an american rendition. I dont think it's why niggas like beef though lol. I think black people are just sensitive and quick to be adverse to some gay shit.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:22 PM   #12
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

I will say the most 'communal' cultures have beef issues, and african americans are more communal than white people. before you start citing mexican job figures go check how many of them have have off'd their own family over bitches and money or stabbed someone on some straight petty shit. Most people in communal cultures are annoyed by their community. People in completely individualistic cultures like white people don't have a sense of obligation to be affiliated with anyone they don't like, where as black people will remain affiliated with someone either through friendship or beef. Two white people that have 'beef' will seldom see each other again.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:33 PM   #13
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

also, i've notice black people have a different threshold for understanding high excitement situations such as 'the dozens' than white people. The dozens isn't insulting and nobody takes it seriously unless they're really dumb, so no it's not the origin of beef. I really just think it's cause they live in a smaller tighter community. Chinks light each other the fuck up as well.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:44 PM   #14
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
also, i've notice black people have a different threshold for understanding high excitement situations such as 'the dozens' than white people. The dozens isn't insulting and nobody takes it seriously unless they're really dumb, so no it's not the origin of beef. I really just think it's cause they live in a smaller tighter community. Chinks light each other the fuck up as well.
i think that in smaller tighter groups/communities people are more comfortable making fun of eachother. in my rugby club theres a ginger and an arab who are always saying stereotypical things to eachother but its because its a small tight group.

but no one takes it serious.

Last edited by cj wisty; 11-28-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:50 PM   #15
CharlesJones

To me that sounds like a excuse that black men diss each other and kill each other because they live in a tight community. Black men diss each other and kill each other because they're ignorant. That's the bottom line. They get their ignorance from watching ignorant black movies and listening to rap music. They also get their ignorance from what they see on the street. Instead of ignorant black men having a mind of their own and not following what other ignorant black men are doing, they would rather be ignorant because they feel that's being cool and it's gonna get them ladies and attention. What they fail to understand is that acting ignorant isn't gonna get you outta the hood and get you a job.