news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-01-2012, 04:45 AM   #1
billo
OG-18* WAT

billo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal son
Default Raekwon To Release New EP Titled "Lost Jewelry

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...d-lost-jewelry

TOO MANY NIGGAZ HATING ON RAE THESE DAYS.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:08 AM   #2
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Hope it's going to be better than SvsW and Unexpected Victory. This needs some dope production. Moongod is making beats again and his last project with a Dutch artist has very good beats, would be great if he could provide Raekwon with beats, but I don't see this happening.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:39 AM   #3
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

saw he gave an email address on twitter for beats- beats@iceh2orecords.com
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:38 AM   #4
digiblunt
Banned

digiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkey

beats are in inbox,)
digiblunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:27 AM   #5
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

damn I hope this is Raekwon's "Lost Tapes" (even though i'm only basing that on the word 'lost' being in the title lol). that kind of thing NEEDS to happen though. there is so much unreleased wu songs. imagine hearing something left off of "liquid swords"!??! look: "wu-tang forever" had damn near 30 songs on it and THAT had at least 3 songs left off of it (that we know of).

who the fuck/why the fuck do people hate SvW??? you need to be in nyc listening to that. i even love that 'rock n roll' shit!! foh
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:06 PM   #6
Don Universo
OB4 Iron Flag Niggas

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

Shaolin vs wu was dope, stop hatin muthafuckas!
Old 12-01-2012, 03:19 PM   #7
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Universo View Post
my thoughts exactly

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:49 PM   #8
kingwu
I Dont Walk I Get Carried

kingwu crouching tiger

Quote:
word
kingwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:14 PM   #9
biblebullet
Veteran Member

biblebullet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to biblebullet Send a message via Yahoo to biblebullet

Quote:
Tell 'em....Wu Corper's complain too much
Old 12-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #10
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Shaolin vs Wu-Tang was a banger, unexpected victory was forgettable. I'm sure he'll bring the heat with this though
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:20 PM   #11
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

ppl always hate on rae for being a strictly street/gangster/coke rappper but they also always fail to realize that the past 5 years 2008-2012 he has been the only member of the wu to drop quality material year end and out from albums to mixtapes to singles. Him and ghost are keepin the wu alive right now and as far as me personally i love that street shit so i dont mind rae at all...i just hope he keeps the shitty features (fred the godson etc.) to a minimum, some of these niggaz in his camp can fuck up a whole song
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 06:03 PM   #12
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Raekwon can rap about mafioso and crack stories for all his life as long as he does it in a great way
Old 12-01-2012, 10:23 PM   #13
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he said the EP will be free so it can hold people over till the album drops...but he didn't say which album

expect lots of Scram Jones on there, because that's the only producer Rae mentions on twitter
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:27 PM   #14
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

scram has been holding things down for awhile now with rae. I don't know if he's ever done anything wack on a rae or ghost album. "it's that wu shit" maybe. very inappropriate title.
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:24 PM   #15
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like scram, but the dude is hit and miss sometimes. I thought he had the best beat on Wu-Massacre (Youngstown Heist) and also the worst beat (It's that wu shit). I like what he did on Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang, for the most part. still, if Rae wanted some gritty beats, I wish he'd get them from Cilvaringz, since he seemed to like what Cilva's doing with his new project. not to mention Silver Rings was one of the best tracks on his album

btw Rae should've just released another album instead of yet another EP. he already came out with Unexpected Victory earlier this year and that was a mediocre appetizer. so might as well deliver the full meal
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote