news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-03-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default Kate Middleton pregnant: Royal couple announce they are having a baby

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/12...having-a-baby/

Quote:

The royal wait is over.

Royal officials announced Monday that Kate Middleton and Prince William are expecting a baby.

“Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby,” the royals announced on their web page.

“The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Harry and members of both families are delighted with the news.”

Middleton has been admitted to the King Edward VII Hosptial in London with hyperemesis gravidarum, an acute morning sickness which requires supplementary hydration and nutrients, the palace said.

She is expected to stay there for several days.

The couple’s website crashed shortly after the announcement went live.

Rumours of the impending Royal pregnancy had become part of daily British life since the couple tied the knot in April 2011.

Middleton and her husband are both 30 and started dating in 2002. Numerous sources in British media have breathlessly described their desire to be parents.

A school friend of Middleton’s predicted the royals would announce the pregnancy in December and Prince Williams no doubt added to the speculation when he accepted a custom onesie reading “Daddy’s Little Co-Pilot” as a present.

“I’ll keep that,” Prince William said of the gift.

The Royals did not announce how far along Middleton is in her pregnancy.

Middleton was recently photographed playing field hockey and showed no signs of a baby bump.

While the couple waited a mere year and a half into their marriage to announce the pregnancy, they are actually quite tardy by royal standards.

William was born 11 months after Princess Diana and Prince Charles were married and Charles was born six days before Queen Elizabeth’s first-year wedding anniversary with Prince Phillip.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:26 AM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

are you a chick?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:17 PM   #3
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

no but im homosexual
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:03 AM   #4
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well then explain yourself faggit!

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:52 PM   #5
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default We're in the 21st Century: Destroy The Monarchies

nobody gives a fuk but i see u from the UK so why do u mofos still got royalty? how backwards can u be in this era....are we still livin in the 1700s when most countries like France abolished that shit? after the Magna Carta and revolutions, beheadings and democracy....wtf?

whenever i see or hear any shit like this, i think about how mankind has not evolved as a species....the idea that someone's "blood" is superior for no other reason than the fact that one of their ancestors happened to be a particularly ruthless, devious, or violent bastard & their seeds represent generations of inbreeding.....u celebrate a family that lords over the people and got its power form mass murder and deception!

if the british public would wake the fuk up & ask ?s like how can a bunch of selfish greedy fuks live this way while so many people suffer throughout the world? why the queen owns half of the land in Canada, gets daily briefings from British intelligence, has dissmissed politicians there in order to ensure the passage of NAFTA

its a worthless deranged institution...their only job is to procreate--and drain the nation resources

instead of revolting and seizing their properties for public use, u ignorant fools allow them to continue living a life of leisure and luxury on ur tab

Last edited by IronSheik; 12-04-2012 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Modern World
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:42 PM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I feel same way.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:53 PM   #7
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
nobody gives a fuk but i see u from the UK so why do u mofos still got royalty? how backwards can u be in this era....are we still livin in the 1700s when most countries like France abolished that shit? after the Magna Carta and revolutions, beheadings and democracy....wtf?

whenever i see or hear any shit like this, i think about how mankind has not evolved as a species....the idea that someone's "blood" is superior for no other reason than the fact that one of their ancestors happened to be a particularly ruthless, devious, or violent bastard & their seeds represent generations of inbreeding.....u celebrate a family that lords over the people and got its power form mass murder and deception!

if the british public would wake the fuk up & ask ?s like how can a bunch of selfish greedy fuks live this way while so many people suffer throughout the world? why the queen owns half of the land in Canada, gets daily briefings from British intelligence, has dissmissed politicians there in order to ensure the passage of NAFTA

its a worthless deranged institution...their only job is to procreate--and drain the nation resources

instead of revolting and seizing their properties for public use, u ignorant fools allow them to continue living a life of leisure and luxury on ur tab
I feel the same way, but then again as the years go by more and more evidence of our observable reality/universe shows strong evidence of an underlying code and sequence which leads myself and even nasa physicists to believe we may quite well be in a simulation.

That's why i dont get worked up over petty things. I actually advocate for more chaos and complexity - so things stay interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:31 AM   #8
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I feel the same way, but then again as the years go by more and more evidence of our observable reality/universe shows strong evidence of an underlying code and sequence which leads myself and even nasa physicists to believe we may quite well be in a simulation.

That's why i dont get worked up over petty things. I actually advocate for more chaos and complexity - so things stay interesting.
what is real is just an opinion.
Quote:
Old 12-05-2012, 08:43 AM   #9
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
what is real is just an opinion.

this

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:30 AM   #10
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post

in reality the queen has very little power. technically she can declare war but if she did for no reason no one would take her seriously. she technically owns a lot of land but in reality she does nothing with it.

the queen is just a figurehead to attract tourists and who goes around the world representing britain.

in the republic of ireland the president is mostly just a figurehead who does nothing and he gets paid more than obama, the taoiseach is the one making all the real decisions.

voting for someone to be a figurehead getting paid and not having to do anything is almost as bad as someone getting paid and not having to do anything because of their family tree.

then again every political system is fucked up. democracy suggests that just because a lot of people say something then it should be done and its the correct thing to do.

these people should realise that a majority of the german people supported hitler.

personally i believe in a direct democracy(rather than representative) in which only the most intelligent can vote with these people chosen from the populace which would be closer to the democracy in classical greece compared to todays democracy.

then again i can see many flaws in the system i suggest so then all the systems probably suck for one reason or another.
Quote:
Old 12-05-2012, 08:45 AM   #11
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
in reality the queen has very little power. technically she can declare war but if she did for no reason no one would take her seriously. she technically owns a lot of land but in reality she does nothing with it.

the queen is just a figurehead to attract tourists and who goes around the world representing britain.

in the republic of ireland the president is mostly just a figurehead who does nothing and he gets paid more than obama, the taoiseach is the one making all the real decisions.

voting for someone to be a figurehead getting paid and not having to do anything is almost as bad as someone getting paid and not having to do anything because of their family tree.

then again every political system is fucked up. democracy suggests that just because a lot of people say something then it should be done and its the correct thing to do.

these people should realise that a majority of the german people supported hitler.

personally i believe in a direct democracy(rather than representative) in which only the most intelligent can vote with these people chosen from the populace which would be closer to the democracy in classical greece compared to todays democracy.

then again i can see many flaws in the system i suggest so then all the systems probably suck for one reason or another.

i kinda of disagree,. the blood is powerful, ie the bloodline,. after all kings and queens get there status due to the divinity of their family line, as cough, they are only kings and queens due to being of 'godly' lineage..

but yeah i kinda disagree,, check out the crown corporation of london, or the 3 city states..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-05-2012, 09:17 AM   #12
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post
i kinda of disagree,. the blood is powerful, ie the bloodline,. after all kings and queens get there status due to the divinity of their family line, as cough, they are only kings and queens due to being of 'godly' lineage..

but yeah i kinda disagree,, check out the crown corporation of london, or the 3 city states..
on paper they have power but in reality they dont. the queen could seize any piece of land she wanted to but in reality no one would listen to her.

is the city of london not run by the mayor of london. what exactly are u saying the queen does in the city of london.
Quote:
Old 12-05-2012, 09:28 AM   #13
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
on paper they have power but in reality they dont. the queen could seize any piece of land she wanted to but in reality no one would listen to her. i agree one million percent

is the city of london not run by the mayor of london. what exactly are u saying the queen does in the city of london.

the city of london, and the crown corporation are different entities,, well kinda.. they share the same police force!

World Economic Superpower: The Crown Corporation of London

http://www.americanpendulum.com/en/2...ion-of-london/

WHO OR WHAT CONSTITUTES THE "CROWN"
http://openeye.99k.org/The%20Crown.html

really good thread -> http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=186115

the three city states

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26566406/The-3-City-States

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-05-2012, 01:29 AM   #14
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

archons brocasting from saturn
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:12 AM   #15
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
archons brocasting from saturn
and teh moon teh moon amplifies le signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

Chaos theory. (the absence of chaos)

same as anarchy... the titles are mindfucks

LulZ KillZ Phear....