news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury
Default Nother new one from The Rev Burks-BlueBerry

some more Django Unchained shit

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:35 PM   #2
Kanha
Wu Vatican

Kanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkey

Sounds messy..
Kanha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:08 PM   #3
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanha View Post
Sounds messy..
Nah..
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:44 PM   #4
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

i think the fx on the vocals work well with the sound of the old blues sample

some vivid ass story telling once again, Burks seems to be good at that

Old 12-06-2012, 06:19 AM   #5
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DAMN!!
this shit is great man, i love the beat, muddy as shit.. i would be very suprised if this turns out to be produced by anyone but RZA actually.

Rev. Burks KILLED it too, same as the last song on "Django"... imagine if the whole soundtrack basically turns out to be a Rev. Burks album around the themes in the movie. things like that has happened before

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:32 PM   #6
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
DAMN!!
this shit is great man, i love the beat, muddy as shit.. i would be very suprised if this turns out to be produced by anyone but RZA actually.

Rev. Burks KILLED it too, same as the last song on "Django"... imagine if the whole soundtrack basically turns out to be a Rev. Burks album around the themes in the movie. things like that has happened before
I think there is a good chance the Burks actually produced this. It sounds a lot like the style of Good Luck and Burks made that beat.

No Reverend Willy on the Django soundtrack, unfortunately, would have been a good look

Old 12-06-2012, 06:23 AM   #7
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

btw, did anyone grab an Mp3 of "Perfection"?? if so please hook me up, it's gone from YouTube and i want to hear it again

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:06 PM   #8
Kanha
Wu Vatican

I dont understand why he keeps pitching he chops'n'screw his verses..
Old 12-07-2012, 03:24 PM   #9
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanha View Post
I dont understand why he keeps pitching he chops'n'screw his verses..
prolly cuz it goes hard

Old 12-08-2012, 06:37 AM   #10
Kanha
Wu Vatican

There's nothing wrong with his original voice.. its grimy..
Its pretty boring with entire verses, pitched down and shit..

that chopped 'n screwed is getting old and outdated anyway.