news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 12-08-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default Sean Penn, Ryan Gosling, Josh Brolin, Nick Nolte's Gangster Squad

I saw previews for this action/drama movie when i saw Killing Them Softly last week. It looks good and it comes out January 11th. Emma Stone and Anthony Mackie are also in this. Sean Penn plays a bad guy. This is the first time i've seen him play a bad guy and i think he'll be good at that because he's a good actor. Josh Brolin who's married to my woman Diane Lane(LOL)is a cop who puts together a team of guys to bring Sean down. Ryan Gosling and Anthony Mackie are a couple of the guys who join his team. Nick Nolte plays a police chief and i'm surprised to see him because i haven't seen him in a long time. I think the last movie i saw him in was Another 48 Hrs with Eddie Murphy or Cape Fear with Robert Deniro LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:56 AM   #2
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, I def wanna see this
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:40 AM   #3
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

It's about time somebody responded to this. Yeah it looks good. Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling were in another movie called Crazy Stupid Love with my woman Julianne Moore and Steve Carell. That's a good movie.
Old 12-22-2012, 12:07 PM   #4
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

It must have been hard work for those 4 to co-direct a movie together.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:11 PM   #5
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

What are you talking about?
Old 12-22-2012, 01:55 PM   #6
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

according to the thread title they all directed a film together.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:14 PM   #7
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

How you figure the actors can co-direct? I never said that.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:38 AM   #8
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

I saw Gangster Squad last week and it's very good. Lots of violence.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:22 PM   #9
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

Gangster Squad, what an original name. They might as well of called it, "A Mobb Movie" or "Gangsters." Hollywood does nothing but churn out billion dollar shit remakes of remakes, with actors who were popular in the 80's and 90's. They might as well just get it over with, make Scarface: Origins and drop the fuckin' nuke. Fuck it all.
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:07 AM   #10
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

Who cares if you think the movie title isn't original. It's a good movie. Some people always gotta complain about something.
Old 01-26-2013, 03:31 PM   #11
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Sean Penn was G as fuck as Cohen.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:30 PM   #12
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

Yes he was very good.