news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-17-2012, 07:45 PM   #1
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Thumbs down Hacker Who Leaked Nude Photos of Scarlett Johansson Sentenced to 10 Years

So he gets 10 years for posting her pics while most manslaughter by a drunk driver get 5 years & a rapist gets a few months? fuk outta here!

Christopher Chaney, a 35-year-old Florida resident who hacked into email accounts belonging to Scarlett Johansson, Mila Kunis, Christina Aguilera and others, was sentenced to 10 years in prison today. Earlier this year, Chaney pled guilty to nine felonies, including charges of theft and wiretapping.

Prosecutors originally sought a six-year sentence, but U.S. District Judge S. James Otero raised it to 10 years, saying Chaney had shown a "callous disregard" for the the privacy of others.
"It's hard to fathom the mindset of a person who would accomplish all of this," Otero said. "These types of crimes are as pernicious and serious as physical stalking."

The sentencing occurred after the court watched a videotaped statement from an emotional Johansson. "I have been truly humiliated and embarrassed," she said, apparently crying. "I find Christopher Chaney's actions to be perverted and reprehensible."

The Associated Press also noted that Johansson's nude photos were intended for Ryan Reynolds, her then-husband, just in case you were wondering.

Kunis and Aguilera waived protection of their identity in order to draw attention to the case, with Aguilera telling the court last week: "That feeling of security can never be given back and there is no compensation that can restore the feeling one has from such a large invasion of privacy."

Actress and singer Renee Olstead also testified Monday, telling the court she attempted suicide after Chaney leaked her nude photos. "I just really hope this doesn't happen to someone else," she said. "You can lose everything because of the actions of a stranger."

Last year, Chaney apologized for his actions (without admitting any guilt), blaming them on his "addiction" to spying on celebrities.

Once he is released, Chaney will face three years of supervised probation, which will include notifying authorities of his online activities. That, however, wasn't enough for Judge Ortero, who said he wished he could sentence Chaney to a "lifetime supervision, " and for good reason; after Chaney was first arrested, he continued pursuing his victims, even though the FBI had confiscated his computer.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:00 PM   #2
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SCARLETT IS A GODDESS IN THIS NATION,

COULD HAVE BEEN WORST,

HE COULD HAVE BEEN HACKING THE GOVERNMENT(UNLIKE THE ANON FAGGITs)

AND GET MK ULTRAeD

WITH HIS COMPUTER BASHED IN HALF TO KILL ALL EVIDENCE

ORDERED TO..
KILL 20 BABIES AND A HOT SLUT 27 YR OLD HISPANIC BABE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:48 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Any Dolly Parton leaks? That's what I'd like to know.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:35 AM   #4
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

wow scarletts ass!

ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:05 AM   #5
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Where is the rest?
Old 12-18-2012, 11:13 AM   #6
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Give the hacker his money's worth

^

here u go....these are the other ones i could find...remember she called the FBI & they got involved in yanking them b4 arresting the dude (our tax $$$ being used for this bullshit)

according to her, they were meant for her husband, Ryan Reynolds (they have since split)....what i wanna see is that video testimony where she broke down in tears with her fake ass acting

Last edited by IronSheik; 12-18-2012 at 11:23 AM.
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:02 PM   #7
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
^

here u go....these are the other ones i could find...remember she called the FBI & they got involved in yanking them b4 arresting the dude (our tax $$$ being used for this bullshit)

according to her, they were meant for her husband, Ryan Reynolds (they have since split)....what i wanna see is that video testimony where she broke down in tears with her fake ass acting

They should have given him extra jail time for thinking anybody wanted to see this Larry Bird photo.

Last edited by check two; 12-18-2012 at 12:08 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:49 PM   #8
RozzDogg
Stone Cold E.T.

RozzDogg Sinister snakeRozzDogg Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
They should have given him extra jail time for thinking anybody wanted to see this Larry Bird photo.
Faggit.
RozzDogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:19 PM   #9
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
hey look, another woman check 2 wouldn't have sex with.

I am shocked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I propose we have a build regarding Check2 being "asexual"
YOU GUYS GOTTA REMEMBER CHECK TWO WAS TAUGHT 2 VERY IMPORTANT RULES IN LIFE BY HIS 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES FOREFATHERS

1. REJECT HOT CHICKS BEFORE THEY REJECT HIM

&

2. END ALL YOUR SENTENCES WITH A GAY QUESTION SO YOU CAN ATTRACT MORE ATTENTION FROM MALES THAN FEMALEs

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 12-18-2012 at 04:24 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:20 AM   #10
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

10 years for a mirrored ass shot and 1 nipple. Christ almighty.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:25 PM   #11
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I am shocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:31 PM   #12
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:

I am shocked.
hahahahahaha
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:23 PM   #13
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:

I am shocked.
I propose we have a build regarding Check2 being "asexual"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:29 PM   #14
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

there's really nothing a good build won't accomplish.

$20 says his response to me involves an iteration of the word "jew", an insult people used to say 10 years ago like "numbskull" or "jabroni", and/or a nonsensical picture of a minority or a 1980's television show.

and nobody will laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:15 PM   #15
check two
N.I.

Quote:

I am shocked.
Did I say all the photos? You really think this particular photo looks good? Really? haha

Is it Kevin Bacon? Is it Lady Gaga? Is it Krumple after he ran out of Proactiv for the weekend?

lol @ you odd balls in the one percent. You should add rakim or hashash to your group to fit in with the pompous british vibe.