news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 01-01-2013, 10:36 AM   #1
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Any fellow ps vita users here

If so..what games do u own?

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:41 PM   #2
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

I got:

Gravity Rush - Definitely the best Vita game yet
Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation - I sold it to a friend after I finished the game
SF X Tekken
UMVC3

The rest of the games I have on my Vita are a bunch of PSP games I bought digitally.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:45 PM   #3
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Without 2048

Need for Speed Most Wanted

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP game)

I am waiting for better games. Need for Speed is great!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:21 PM   #4
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

People actually bought those things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:40 PM   #5
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
People actually bought those things?

Yes. The Vita is a good system.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:02 PM   #6
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

An amazing system

Old 01-03-2013, 04:27 PM   #7
Subterranean Man

Subterranean Man grasshopper

Vita is the shit...I got the 3g model. No games though, just some ps1 classics for now

'Niggaz wanna rap, and rap, and rap, and rap, and rap, maaaaaaaan fuck that' -- Young Dirty

'Peace'll make you fake rappers get deceased, listen carefully to the king speech' -- 9th Prince
Subterranean Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #8
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

def get gravity rush first, amazing game,amazing graphics fam

Old 01-03-2013, 06:02 PM   #9
Subterranean Man

i'll check it out. i missed the free game that Sony gave away because I got my Vita late. this thing is great to have even without games so far

'Niggaz wanna rap, and rap, and rap, and rap, and rap, maaaaaaaan fuck that' -- Young Dirty

'Peace'll make you fake rappers get deceased, listen carefully to the king speech' -- 9th Prince
Old 01-03-2013, 06:15 PM   #10
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

yes that's very true, the other features are boss too, I just wish they threw in the internet radio feature like older psp systems

Old 01-03-2013, 09:00 PM   #11
Subterranean Man

i wish they would make a google plus app.

Old 02-17-2013, 06:58 PM   #12
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

That would be dope...saddens me it doesn't have Internet radio tho

Old 03-06-2013, 11:36 AM   #13
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

any updates to any new good games?

i wish they updated the OS, its seems very dated

also hate the fact you have to launch an app for settings or simple functions... no point in doing that, -___-...

still waiting for guacamelee

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:14 PM   #14
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
any updates to any new good games?

i wish they updated the OS, its seems very dated

also hate the fact you have to launch an app for settings or simple functions... no point in doing that, -___-...

still waiting for guacamelee
Not at the moment. If Sony wants Vita to sell units, they're going to have to release better games than what's available. Need for Speed Most Wanted is the only game I play. WTF?
Old 03-13-2013, 04:52 AM   #15
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

what apps do yall use

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote