news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-17-2013, 02:37 PM   #1
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Cam'Ron - You Know This

New, Araab always saves the heat for Cam

MP3 - http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/11334253/file.html

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:41 PM   #2
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Camron should've stopped making albums after Come Home With Me.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:43 PM   #3
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Purple Haze>>>>>>>99% of rap albums released in the 2000's...

- KP -
Old 01-19-2013, 12:58 PM   #4
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I disagree. That album is terrible. I was listening to his first album today and even though the album sucks, i love the songs Fuck You and Who's Nice. Fuck You song is so funny. LOL@Mase talking at the beginning saying straight up yo this is murder. Harlem World is the click and i'm with my nigga killa and we about to lay it down for ya'll niggas. All ya'll faggot ass niggas who wouldn't give us 300 dollars for the tape to make a demo, fuck ya'll niggas LOL. All ya'll bitches that wouldn't suck my dick when i was Mason Betha, fuck ya'll bitches LOL. All ya'll bitches that wanna fuck my nigga Huddy Combs cause he roll with me, fuck ya'll bitches LOL.
Old 01-19-2013, 02:25 PM   #5
spammy sosa
Major League Bleached Asshole

spammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
Purple Haze>>>>>>>99% of rap albums released in the 2000's...
the best hip hop album of the last decade besides lil b's i'm thraxx
spammy sosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:33 PM   #6
CharlesJones

Ya'll can't be serious hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 01-19-2013, 03:04 PM   #7
spammy sosa
Major League Bleached Asshole

spammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal son

spammy sosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:05 PM   #8
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

diplomatic immunity was sick and so was purple haze.....
Old 01-20-2013, 08:39 AM   #9
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Cam's spitting skills weren't what they were when he first surfaced but I think he has a nicer taste in beats these days, so kinda depends what you listen to an artist for primarily...

- KP -
Old 01-20-2013, 11:42 AM   #10
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

lmao at the Basedgod "YESSSSS"

and stfu people Purple Haze was real
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote