news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-17-2013, 06:35 PM   #1
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Mortal Kombat Legacy Season II

I can't wait to see this.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:43 PM   #2
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn..that looks epic
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:48 PM   #3
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You beat me to it, thought this was starting today but I guess not, looks too ill though

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:34 AM   #4
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Looks like Liu Kang will be a sorta anti-hero, he doesnt seem interested in the tournament or humanity in general, more like a fighter compelled to do so
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:12 PM   #5
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Official
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:37 PM   #6
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like the fact they brought back the original actor that played Shang Tsung, he was one of the better choices from that film.

Method Man
Old 05-07-2013, 05:33 PM   #7
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Leak of the 2nd trailer...

Not sure I like what they've done with Raiden's character, he looks kinda corny next to the series 1 character. Rumor is this is starting this month...

- KP -
Old 05-07-2013, 05:40 PM   #8
TAURO
El Don of this shit

I'm not feeling the guy they got to play Raiden. Too soft spoken.

Method Man
Old 09-26-2013, 01:55 PM   #9
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

All 10 Episodes of Season II have dropped at once!!!

Here - https://www.youtube.com/user/machinima

Episode I...

- KP -

Last edited by Sky Blue Bally Kid; 09-26-2013 at 05:35 PM.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:24 PM   #10
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

This season was sick! Just the right mix of storyline and action, pity the episodes are so short though.

The Kenshi episodes are ill, Casper Van Dien is great as Johny Cage and they nailed the costumes for Scorpion and Sub Zero. I wonder if season III will come before the film reboot...

- KP -
Old 10-01-2013, 10:14 PM   #11
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Siiick! I hope the reboot is as close to this as possible.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 05:25 AM   #12
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Peace Jigsaw, I read the movie reboot will be seperate from this series as they want to carry this on over several seasons, however it is the same director so should be the same vibe as this.

- KP -
Old 10-07-2013, 07:23 AM   #13
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Nice!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 02:37 PM   #14
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun iron monkeyYoung Gun iron monkeyYoung Gun iron monkeyYoung Gun iron monkeyYoung Gun iron monkey

This is sick! Only thing I'm not feelin' is the Raiden character. Scorpion was awesome though. I like how the fatality was pulled off.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote